Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (October 2018)

Mutt496

3 hours ago, rammer said:

I missed the Dasha swallow  Prior to that they had a couple over that spoke English the entire time they were there.  All the ashas  in the house responded to them in English.  They are all fluent in English.  It was pretty cool to actually understand what the hell they were talking about. The two guests called Sasha Misha.  This went on for a few hours. There was no sex or nudity but it was entertaining as hell to actually know what they were talking about.  Is there anyone else here that saw it?

Not now but some days ago I heard the guy talking with Sasha. Funny they used the fake names.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometime I don't understand Dasha. I sure she is in love with Sasha, however when Masha and Sasha have a fight see seems to comfort Masha. I think she does this to keep peace in the apartment and because she is afraid of Masha. However when ever she is crying about Masha, Sasha is always there to comfort her.

Three night ago Sasha got a peck on the cheek from Dasha, two nights ago he got a rub on the head, and last night he got nothing. She needs to be careful, Eva would trade places in a second. 

6 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Sometime I don't understand Dasha. I sure she is in love with Sasha, however when Masha and Sasha have a fight see seems to comfort Masha. I think she does this to keep peace in the apartment and because she is afraid of Masha. However when ever she is crying about Masha, Sasha is always there to comfort her.

Three night ago Sasha got a peck on the cheek from Dasha, two nights ago he got a rub on the head, and last night he got nothing. She needs to be careful, Eva would trade places in a second. 

In my MHO it's hard for men to understand women and in RLC much more.

😊

Dasha is Masha bitch. She is so afraid of her she does what ever she says. She spent almost six hours whit her today and since she has been home she has ignore Sasha. If this is what she wants than she will never be happy. If Masha isn't controlling her than it's a mater of time before Sasha send Eva a ticket I sure she would be on the next flight. With Dasha on the next flight back to Russia.  JMO