Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (December 2018)

kris66

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

...so the part about permission and Masha must be involved was just your made up shit :dodgy:

No if you had watch them today you would have know Masha and Dasha had a closed door meeting (bedroom bathroom) When they came out neither one looked happy. They didn't talk or even look at each other the rest of the day. I think Dasha told her what she thought of Masha rule. I am assuming that is what was said in thee meeting. JMO

It's about time is all I can say.  I still think that Masha still has Sasha balls we see how tonight goes.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently have such poor connections from reallifecam that it is not worth watching anything (about 50% down time).  Is anyone else having similar problems?  My connection is the fastest fibre available here and there seems no problem with any other website dropping out.  Is there any way of telling reallifecam that this is unacceptable without just cancelline ones cubscription?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, richgod said:

I currently have such poor connections from reallifecam that it is not worth watching anything (about 50% down time).  Is anyone else having similar problems?  My connection is the fastest fibre available here and there seems no problem with any other website dropping out.  Is there any way of telling reallifecam that this is unacceptable without just cancelline ones cubscription?

Contact RLC Support.  [email protected]