Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (December 2018)

kris66

OK...…. Being honest here, I never thought we would see the day that Dasha and Masha would find an intense pleasure in each other's company. With that being said I have always followed Nelly since she and Boggy were in this apartment. She is very lovely woman, I know that her and Boggy have a great relationship. It would take a very strong relationship with your mate to understand my one fantasy for these three good friends.  I have wanted for Nelly and Boggy to experience the sexual satisfaction that bringing another in the bedroom for sexual exploration for a very long time now, and what it would do for them, and now that Nelly is staying with Dasha and Masha for a while, it is my hope that Nelly finally lets go of her inhibitions and allows Masha and Dasha to show her the same sexual satisfaction and gratification they have found in each other as well as the ability to please another woman completely. Can you just imagine how much sexuality and sensuality, and intense pleasure that would be displayed before our very eyes with the three of them at once, I know for one I am not the only voyeur who has this fantasy, and again to be honest I am not sure my ole' heart could take incredible amount of  pleasure before our eyes, so if it should happen, then I will need someone to call 911. so they can get my ticker back a going again.

Thanks for all the voyeur's attention to this very important matter.

❤️❤️❤️😉

• Like 2

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

and now that Nelly is staying with Dasha and Masha for a while, it is my hope that Nelly finally lets go of her inhibitions and allows Masha and Dasha to show her the same sexual satisfaction and gratification they have found in each other as well as the ability to please another woman completely.

If you think there's even a slight tiny chance that Nelly would do anything even remotely sexual with anybody else other than Bogdan, you're living in lala land.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

If you think there's even a slight tiny chance that Nelly would do anything even remotely sexual with anybody else other than Bogdan, you're living in lala land.

Any thing is possible--la la la lala la la 😏