Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (December 2018)

kris66

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I said Dasha was smart, however tonight I not sure. She leaves with the bearded guy, comes back sits with him and has a smoke all while Sasha is upset. The bearded guys girls friend is mad at him for leaving with Dasha. all this while the last few days things between Dasha and Sasha seem real cold to me. Not one of Dasha better nights.   

11 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I know I said Dasha was smart, however tonight I not sure. She leaves with the bearded guy, comes back sits with him and has a smoke all while Sasha is upset. The bearded guys girls friend is mad at him for leaving with Dasha. all this while the last few days things between Dasha and Sasha seem real cold to me. Not one of Dasha better nights.   

Perhaps they went shopping. The bearded guy isn't that kind of guy. So, now he has a girlfriend! Interesting!

I know said Dasha was smart, however tonight I not sure. She leaves with the bearded guy, comes back sits with him and has a smoke all while Sasha is upset. The bearded guys girls friend is mad at him for leaving with Dasha. all this while the last few days things between Dasha and Sasha seem real cold to me. Not one of Dasha better nights.

It keeps getting better, They kick Sasha out of the bedroom so they can have sex Dasha and Masha. He was allowed back after they were done. Than in bed last night Dasha played with her cell phone totally ignoring Sasha. I didn't watch much this morning however when I did Dasha was smoking at the window with bearded guy. a little while ago Sasha leaves and within minutes Dasha and Masha are having sex again. If I was Sasha I wouldn't put up with Dasha game playing. Like I said not sure Dasha is as smart as I thought..

Since Masha had her talk with Dasha in the bathroom where Dasha was crying. Dasha has been very cold acting towards Sasha. The most he gets is a peck of a kiss.

I call this "Masha Law". Marsha two bitches, Dasha has to be Masha human sex toy and Sasha who might have a big dick has no balls because Masha carries them around.   Very sad situation they need to stand up to Masha. 

I see they are still under Masha Law. Masha can have sex with Dasha or Sasha, but Sasha and Dasha can't have sex unless Masha is involved. Sasha needs to get his balls back from Masha. I don't watch to see girl on girl there is plenty of this already on RLC.

54 minutes ago, Zanzariban said:

You must have heard   the guest (Stefano) who speaks always  English , asked  for   days ago to  his girlfriend :

Where she was yesterday?... (Masha)

She replied softly

... see the lover ...

Timestamp of when this conversation took place?

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Timestamp de quando essa conversa aconteceu?

One night they leave together(Masha ,Lina) with a  black dresses and returned so late in the morning. Sasha and Stefano stays at home drinking so much.The conversation has been near to the window where they smoke ,when the girls go home.