Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

Just now, mrbusi said:

OMG!  You guys are killin' me.:biggrin:  Where's the videos.  Is it going to go anywhere or just playful massaging?

Just a massage, doubt it will go anywhere.

They will be painting each other next!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on you guys,up the level a little on this thread,one massage and you guys turn all crazy !

open your eyes, the girls do exactly the same teasing shit of the other appartment in barcelona with ilona and co...it's incredible all the guys fall in this rlc trap again for get more easy members ! some guys on this forum desesperate me

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

come on you guys,up the level a little on this thread,one massage and you guys turn all crazy !

open your eyes, the girls do exactly the same teasing shit of the other appartment in barcelona with ilona and co...it's incredible all the guys fall in this rlc trap again for get more easy members !

True... but its a like a watching a nice looking ladie w/ hard ass nipples poking through her shirt, we're all going to slow down and look for awhile:biggrin:.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, clivebb said:

open your eyes, the girls do exactly the same teasing shit of the other appartment in barcelona with ilona and co...it's incredible all the guys fall in this rlc trap again for get more easy members ! some guys on this forum desesperate me

Well it was like that in the other thread when they were painting each other, so it's to be expected

• Upvote 1

il y a 31 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Ah oui. et maintenant amy dans l'autre douche

heureusement que ces filles sont très propres!!! combien de douches prennent-elles par jours, 3, 4,...5?

fortunately these girls are very clean !!! how many showers do they take a day, 3, 4, 5 ...?:biggrin:

• Upvote 2