Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Buy a 4TB Hard Drive. It would take a year or more to fill one of those.

I have 2x2TB hard drives, and another 2TB internal memory, so I think i will be OK, but I have had several hard drives die on me through over-use so the next purchase I make needs to be a solid-state drive. Unfortunately I'm not a millionaire :cry:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I have 2x2TB hard drives, and another 2TB internal memory, so I think i will be OK, but I have had several hard drives die on me through over-use so the next purchase I make needs to be a solid-state drive. Unfortunately I'm not a millionaire :cry:

Those Solid State Drives are quite high in price. Another couple of years they'll be down to an acceptable price. By then they could be obsolete the way technology is advancing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Those Solid State Drives are quite high in price. Another couple of years they'll be down to an acceptable price. By then they could be obsolete the way technology is advancing.

You're probably right, but at least they'll be reliable even if they're obsolete (I hope, the way things are going it seems that all technology is built to expire within a couple of years so you are forced to buy the latest upgrades)

• Upvote 2