Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

amy does not take too much for a young child !!! amy's model, it perfectly know Russian clubs and VIP areas, and with her best friend, borders very closely the stars of Russian rap !!! it is very close to the famous label "black star mafia", "black 13" label of the mega star "timati" !!!! under her timid air, the cute little leprechaun is closer to the star system, it lets on !!!!:cool:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, euromike69 said:

When I need to sleep,,I come and visit this apt,,and after the first 5 mins of trying to figure out where everyone is hiding,,I fall right asleep,,,thanks ladies,,best sleeping medicine I ever had,,,,,RLC so far this is a "FAILED APT",,listen to your viewers,,,and yes it's not only about lesbian sex,masturbation or nudity,,but these girls are simply boring and not entertaining at all,,they have as much a personality as a can of paint,,no disrespect to paint cans worldwide lmaoo!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

exhausted.gifbeing-tired.gifsleeping-on-a-desk-smiley-emoticon.gifgiphy.giffalling-asleep.gif

RLC was off a bit when choosing girls this time around.  They should have sent Amy & Megan to the other Barca Apartment first so Irma could have got them House broken. After all Lola was no divining spark when she first went there but after she got House Broken they unleashed her into this new Barca Apartment.

RLC is not to good thinking on their feet at times.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, mikeusa said:

dancing on the table REALLY

One of these days that table is going to break.    Nobody reads instructions that come with the product on what the purpose it was made for.

The day that table breaks I am going to be   ROFLMAO.gif

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One of these days that table is going to break.    Nobody reads instructions that come with the product on what the purpose it was made for.

The day that table breaks I am going to be   ROFLMAO.gif

And you won't be the only one!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Poll results 15 members say they think that Megan and Amy should stay, and 12 members say that Megan and Amy should go home. 

Go Vote in the poll it will end soon, your vote counts.

May I ask without getting bashed by people.......but what does the vote count for again?    Is the final number going to be the deciding factor for what RLC should do?   Just curious that's all.

Going to bed.....have a good night and I will look for your response tomorrow.    Night to all that is left!!