Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

If you want my opinion as to why Layla left, I'll give it to you but by PM only,  and only if you keep it between you and I.

send it harley

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you want my opinion as to why Layla left, I'll give it to you but by PM only,  and only if you keep it between you and I.

if u could forward that to me i'd really appreciate :) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Nah Harley, I like the shit out of Amy she is cute as a button, but she is just not gaining any confidence anywhere at any time in front of the cameras, She is very shy about herself and shows very low self esteem, Too Bad I really was hopeful for her.:heart:

Thes I agree with you,  the girl is drop dead cute as a button.   This is all new to her and I believe it will take some time for her to open up if she is going to,  if not,  then she will probably not be staying.   It sounds like Lola is the captain of the ship and she understands how Amy feels and she is not going to rush anything with her.   Like Wathou said, look at Polya when she first came to the Barca1 apartment,  some girls just need more time to decide if it is something they can do in my opinion.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thes I agree with you,  the girl is drop dead cute as a button.   This is all new to her and I believe it will take some time for her to open up if she is going to,  if not,  then she will probably not be staying.   It sounds like Lola is the captain of the ship and she understands how Amy feels and she is not going to rush anything with her.   Like Wathou said, look at Polya when she first came to the Barca1 apartment,  some girls just need more time to decide if it is something they can do in my opinion.

I understand, your not comparing apples to apples in any way, Polya has never lacked self confidence, she knew what she had and she was out flaunting it almost nightly, just not on the cameras in the apartment to the extent she is now.  Big difference between the two, the only comparison I can see is Nikki, and Tabu to some degree,.and that still isn't apples to apples. She is walking on egg shells and looks scared to death to even be there.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, Thestarider said:

I understand, your not comparing apples to apples in any way, Polya has never lacked self confidence, she knew what she had and she was out flaunting it almost nightly, just not on the cameras in the apartment to the extent she is now.  Big difference between the two, the only comparison I can see is Nikki, and Tabu to some degree,.and that still isn't apples to apples. She is walking on egg shells and looks scared to death to even be there.

Thanks Thes- I remember Nikki, but had forgotten about Tabu

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I like. To know to Harley fatboy

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What is the big secret?  Come on you are not shy in your opinions! LOL

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I am not sure if they are always shy or if that is the plan.  They usually open up in a couple of weeks - almost as if we are to watch and see.  Ilona came in like a storm and Kamila her first tour was shy but they are exceptions I think.  Amy is a strange one but also young so she really could be shy but also could be planned. We will see.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Nah Harley, I like the shit out of Amy she is cute as a button, but she is just not gaining any confidence anywhere at any time in front of the cameras, She is very shy about herself and shows very low self esteem, She can't seem to relax enough to just be herself, and that is what is appealing about these girls. Too Bad I really was hopeful for her.:heart:

Not every girl that steps into RLC is going to be cut out for this type of thing. She's a fine looking girl but I don't think being in front of the cameras is really her thing.

This apartment is likely the same as the other Barca place. The girls will rotate.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Not every girl that steps into RLC is going to be cut out for this type of thing. She's a fine looking girl but I don't think being in front of the cameras is really her thing.

This apartment is likely the same as the other Barca place. The girls will rotate.

I hope so!  It is what makes RLC tolerable for me

• Upvote 2