Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ahora han cambiado. Amy acariciar las tetas al aire uno Megan.

Esto es un anzuelo de apartamento, para atraer a indecisos, vida real hace minutos, la mal llamada " camionera " por un borrego de este foro acaba de demostrar lo que es la vida real,

PD. Esta chica no es " super-top-model " como otras 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Now they have switched. Amy stroking one topless Megan.

maybe this is megan's way of trying to get Amy to loosen up ???????

I really think this is a game set up by RLC with Megan and Amy. I have watch them very close and when i seen how Megan massage Lola tits i could see that Megan been around the block. See this is a set up By the girls and RLC to make you think there innocent and shy to keep you watching and keep you paying. RLC won't you to believe this is real life. If these girls came right in and start using toy and playing with one another you probably say it fake so RLC is going to try to make it look real

8 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Realmente creo que esto es un juego creado por el RLC con Megan y Amy. Tengo verlos muy cerca y cuando he visto cómo Megan masaje tetas Lola pude ver que Megan ha estado alrededor de la cuadra. Ver este es un creados por las niñas y RLC para que le parece inocente y tímida para mantenerlo mirar y seguir pagando. RLC no le de creer que esto es la vida real. Si estas chicas llegaron a la derecha y empezar a utilizar el juguete y jugando con los otros es probable que dicen que la falsificación de modo RLC se va a tratar de hacer que parezca real

De verdad esto es un apartamento real? Me voy a reservar mi comentario, estoy muy caliente con la farsa que estoy observando, me voy a morder la lengua y contar hasta 10 antes de comentar nada sobre este apartamento-trampa  para incautos e indecisos

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

I really think this is a game set up by RLC with Megan and Amy. I have watch them very close and when i seen how Megan massage Lola tits i could see that Megan been around the block. See this is a set up By the girls and RLC to make you think there innocent and shy to keep you watching and keep you paying. RLC won't you to believe this is real life. If these girls came right in and start using toy and playing with one another you probably say it fake so RLC is going to try to make it look real

They didn't pull the Wool over my eyes.         :biggrin: