Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe the next group of girls will be house broken before they get here.

You better bevel that, Stone Cold... All pets should be house broke before you get them, if not then you become a pooper scooper.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Bonnie said:

I really think this is a game set up by RLC with Megan and Amy. I have watch them very close and when i seen how Megan massage Lola tits i could see that Megan been around the block. See this is a set up By the girls and RLC to make you think there innocent and shy to keep you watching and keep you paying. RLC won't you to believe this is real life. If these girls came right in and start using toy and playing with one another you probably say it fake so RLC is going to try to make it look real

It could be. ...  only one week is over ... maybe a little bit too early for this kind of conclusions ...

... Anyway, I find it always a bit odd to see girls casted for a project like RLC that have an issues to be seen naked (especially in the rooms were this would be quite normal as the bedrooms and the shower) ...

... On the other hand, I like that the girls in this apartment also put some clothing on occasionally if there are in the other rooms ... ::) ... because it seems way more realistic to me.

Lets see. 

• Upvote 2