Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is wrong with RLC??? What do they tell to people going in this project ... I mean they should be voyeur but they are hiding, pretending, it looks like they are acting based on prewritten scenario by RLC. Definitely my last month. RLC you have no ideas how to maintain your subscribers or how to get new ones ... this entire project is waste of time. Bdw. What do people think what will they be doing when they get inside - what do they think is expected from them (do they really think that users will paid 50 bucks to see hiding and bad singing/dancing/even more irritating phone looking through entire day. 

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Wish Dream: Lola just got home and Amy and stomach seems to go out .. Maybe Irma comes to visit to test masterbed. :-) LOL

What is the name of the one in the jeans shorts,,she is the hottest looking one to me,,,,She kinda looks like a younger version of TABU,,,,:heart::heart:::)

Emilie-Payet-David_Bellemere-ShockBlast-

Guest beaver67
11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Wish Dream: Lola just got home and Amy and stomach seems to go out .. Maybe Irma comes to visit to test masterbed. :-) LOL

that's a really good wish dream Noldus- stranger things have happened ::)

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Lola put a white wine bottle on cooling

maybe expecting company ????????

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I know we have to give them time but she reminded me of Nikki, back turned to the camera all the time and panties on with towel round then face away and put clothes back on.

Sulzer just guessing here, but she looks like she may be younger than Aida when she came to the other apartment, and I think she was the youngest that I know about ever on RLC.