Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lola reminds more and more Sara...always outing for night and party..seems she is leaving..the apartment it's just up and there she goes..

Not even close. Sara was away for days, was away up to 80% of the time. And at least Lola comes home at night, and has been a positive addition to RLC. Seems like a fun girl.

Sara only had a pair of tits, but nothing else. Just remember the rastafari she brough over... It's ok when you're from Jamaica, but a white european, then it's just lame.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Frankster said:

It the new appartment is a success, I'd bet we soon will see some of the old boring apps dissapear. I'd bet they cost RLC alot, and don't have too many views.

Even some are someones favorite, I'd bet Maya, Dasha, Nina/Kira, Curly, Susan, Zoya and Adriana are soon all gone, or at least some. And newcommers Vanessa, Anezka.

Don't forget Desiree she has masturbated 3 times to day 

Yes they are Robert, soon Stone will get the right threads for this apartment, but if we all post here it is so much easier for him to transfer the posts without having to go get one at a time. The more we help the Mods the more they appreciate it. They have a hell of a tough job just keeping up with allk the posts in the girls thread alone. Now throw in the rest of the forum to police. It is tireless work and they sure don't get enough credit for the work they do.

I personally think they do a awesome job with this forum, and I have the utmost respect for all three of them and Admin for creating it.

wwe wrestling celebration bow down superstarsmovie cat kitten fall kittens200.gif

• Upvote 2

anyway i expect alot of ineraction between the 2 appart. We had seen sometimes nelly/bogdan come to visit Dasha/demit, but in barcelona, i think the visit will be more often if the girls are friends. Lola seems to be friend with I&I, and with Polya, so....

13 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

When will this thread have its own listing apart from Irma, Ilona and Polya ??  Working on it Stone Cold  ??

he does not usually come on until about about two hours

• Upvote 1

avec leur aspect de pré-adolescentes, ces 2 nouvelles participantes vont remonter les abonnements RLC!!!! par contre, je ne comprends pas pourquoi nora, a décidé de déplacer lola,!!!!!?

with their teenager appearance, these two new participants will reassemble the RLC subscriptions !!!! by cons, I do not understand why nora, decided to move lola, !!!!!?:biggrin::biggrin:

5 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

avec leur aspect de pré-adolescentes, ces 2 nouvelles participantes vont remonter les abonnements RLC!!!! par contre, je ne comprends pas pourquoi nora, a décidé de déplacer lola,!!!!!?

with their teenager appearance, these two new participants will reassemble the RLC subscriptions !!!! by cons, I do not understand why nora, decided to move lola, !!!!!?:biggrin::biggrin:

Corbo she needed a queen bee for the new apartment to look after the youngsters:biggrin: You know how the Queen feels about protecting the girls :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

je suis quand même sous le choc, pourquoi me direz vous? 
mais parce que contrairement à irma, ilona et polya, megan et amy ont encore leurs vêtements ;-) 

I'm still in shock, why tell me?
but because unlike Irma, Ilona and polya, megan and amy still have their clothes on ;-)

• Upvote 2