Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Maybe let's give them a couple days before complaining that they don't show everything to the camera. I don't know which one is with lola un the Kitchen but that's a big height difference between the girls.

I am pretty sure that is Megan

• Upvote 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

Maybe let's give them a couple days before complaining that they don't show everything to the camera. I don't know which one is with lola un the Kitchen but that's a big height difference between the girls.

It always need a few days or even a few weeks to get used to the cameras. ... what makes me worry are the narrow beds ... there is no place for the BF's ... ;)

THEORY TIME!

In my opinion RLC know that when Irma and Ilona leave the apartment their subscriptions will plummet. I know that my plan was to cancel my sub as soon as those two leave, and several others on CC have said the same thing. Maybe this new apartment is not meant to draw in new viewers (hence no free cams) but rather to prevent the loss that would surely have come with I&I's exit? 

Let me tell you for sure that if Irma pays a friendly visit to Lola in their new place I would be more than interested in seeing what else this new apartment brings :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

THEORY TIME!

In my opinion RLC know that when Irma and Ilona leave the apartment their subscriptions will plummet. I know that my plan was to cancel my sub as soon as those two leave, and several others on CC have said the same thing. Maybe this new apartment is not meant to draw in new viewers (hence no free cams) but rather to prevent the loss that would surely have come with I&I's exit? 

Let me tell you for sure that if Irma pays a friendly visit to Lola in their new place I would be more than interested in seeing what else this new apartment brings :biggrin:

Gone Fishin , they throw out the hook, give us some line, the we of course sink right in with our subscription..............Me for 3.5 years now. 

art sport clip fishing gone

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

THEORY TIME!

I agree with you

Anytime you buy something, you want to see it first.  So, they should put at least one free cam for any new apt. they put on so the Customer could have an idea of what he or she is buying.  I would not buy something like a blind person.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Anytime you buy something, you want to see it first.  So, they should put at least one free cam for any new apt. they put on so the Customer could have an idea of what he or she is buying.  I would not buy something like a blind person.

True words

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I agree with you rob

• Upvote 3

My be Rlc told Irma to stop using ther toy and doing thing so we will pay attention to the new apt and like some one just said my this will help keep the paying viewer they got. This new apt is just like the other apt when it first open up and look how long it took to finally get K & K. We all no what Lola going to do. She did't even give us a good look at her pussy and she never even rub on it. I think Irma & Ilona has done what they where payed to do now they are just waiting till there time up to go home

• Upvote 1