Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

StnCld316

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Great to Anna back..wish it was in the other apartment..with Irma..well at least she it's back,that great,apartment already looks more alive..good stuff.

The fact that Irma and Anna have the two worst rooms is a disgrace. Put them both in barca2 in the master bedroom!

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

The fact that Irma and Anna have the two worst rooms is a disgrace. Put them both in barca2 in the master bedroom!

Or better yet,,,put them together in that Master Bedroom in Barcelona apt #1:heart::heart:

wet-lesbians-licking-2a87.jpg

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Or better yet,,,put them together in that Master Bedroom in Barcelona apt #1:heart::heart:

wet-lesbians-licking-2a87.jpg

Anna is back for more fun & frolicks- think she will be a good mix with Lola- wonder if Irma knows yet ???????

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

WHO AMONG US CANNOT WAIT FOR THE ANNA AND IRMA REUNION,,I KNOW I CAN'T::)::):heart::heart:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

I can't either, think it may be tomorrow when they meet again

6 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

I think you're drawing the wrong conclusion from your observations. Kamila and Kristy having sex didn't generate traffic because it was heterosexual sex but because they're popular tenants who we've seen engaging in sexual activities for the 1st time several months after they came to RLC. If they had sex with girls (I'm not even talking about having sex with each other), the reaction would have been the same if not bigger. 

Possibly but HIGHLY unlikely.  

Masterbation produced little or nothing.  Thinking they might engage in sex with each other when they were on the bed semi naked together produced something but not much.  The night she went to bed with her boyfriend and DID NOTHING the traffic went ballistic.  I assume this is because heteros still greatly outnumber other sexual preferences but I may be wrong.

I just hope RLC keeps us in  mind when planning apartments.