Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

Just now, purplewrap said:

Masturbate, masturbate and then masturbate some more :biggrin:

Nothing beats a great O when you're bored :cool: (that is also entertaining to watch)

Heh, one can hope. But I don't think it will happen. I was more thinking of how she will behave. Will she go out at night? Less clothes? Exercise? Just sleep until something happens? And so on.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With what has transpired, it makes me wonder if Megan is equally fed up and want to leave....

Although, she has been far more at ease with this process than Amy was, so perhaps she'll stick around for a little ehile longer...

I guess the bottom line is....you never know how you'll cope being on cam and all the attention that comes with it befote you actually experience it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Masturbate, masturbate and then masturbate some more :biggrin:

Nothing beats a great O when you're bored :cool: (that is also entertaining to watch)

to see for the first time would be nice unless she's been under cover or I missed it completely

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Heh, one can hope. But I don't think it will happen. I was more thinking of how she will behave. Will she go out at night? Less clothes? Exercise? Just sleep until something happens? And so on.

Ok...gotcha :shy:

I know what you mean now

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

With what has transpired, it makes me wonder if Megan is equally fed up and want to leave....

Although, she has been far more at ease with this process than Amy was, so perhaps she'll stick around for a little ehile longer...

I guess the bottom line is....you never know how you'll cope being on cam and all the attention that comes with it befote you actually experience it.

she needs a catalyst, purple, someone to egg her on - now Stella might be good in that department perhaps ????

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, hampelo said:

Or perhaps they could put in someone who would be of interest to heterosexuals.  RLC's recent proclivity to create lesbian masturbatoriums may be of interest to some but not most.  If you don't believe me, I refer you to the first time Kamila had her boyfriend stay over.  The usual bland traffic on this site quadrupled in minutes and RLC's site basically collapsed.  That was the hetero's coming back on line.

You are right. I never watch the two true lesbian apartments, and these all-girl apartments have been interesting mainly when we see new girls coming and get to see them naked in the shower - too bad we lost Amy so soon. After some showers, the attraction tends to go. Barca 1 has become totally uninteresting, as the girls´ behaviour is extremely far from real life. Why would girls that live together stay naked or half.naked all day, especially the ones whose bodies are not that attractive (well, we all have different tastes)? Kristy and Kamila are fortunately both attractive, but we know their bodies almost in detail now, and we of course would like to see them more with boyfriends - though save us from such lousy lovers that we have seen so far.

1 minute ago, kalevipoeg said:

You are right. I never watch the two true lesbian apartments, and these all-girl apartments have been interesting mainly when we see new girls coming and get to see them naked in the shower - too bad we lost Amy so soon. After some showers, the attraction tends to go. Barca 1 has become totally uninteresting, as the girls´ behaviour is extremely far from real life. Why would girls that live together stay naked or half.naked all day, especially the ones whose bodies are not that attractive (well, we all have different tastes)? Kristy and Kamila are fortunately both attractive, but we know their bodies almost in detail now, and we of course would like to see them more with boyfriends - though save us from such lousy lovers that we have seen so far.

Why would you want to watch apartments with "real life"? Here's some news for you, real life is really boring and they would be home even less since they would be at work half of the day. People get so hung up on "real life" which is just part of the name of the site. That's all there is, a name. And if you believe it's that important you should be complaining that there are too many cams to watch, since according to the all-mighty name "RealLifeCam" there should be just one cam. The site is obviously catering to nudity, that's why we're all here. To some degree, for some it's just sex and skin that matters, for other's it's less important but it's at the core of this site. Stop asking for cams showing real life, you would stop watching immediately.

• Upvote 4

From what i saw Amy is still in Barcelona. I think RLC had a talk with her yesterday and she did not won't to stay in the apt no more and RLC made arrangement for her to stay some where else. If that the case then Megan could be going over there and hanging out with her ever day. We have to wait and see. These girls can leave any time they won't if there not comfortable in the apt and Amy my have a schedule plane ticket and she can't leave Barcelona yet but she don't have to stay in the apt