Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

because it is the will of forum by vote, and because she is not old enough or mature to handle RLC, she is always walking on egg shells and scared of her own shadow.

i'm not agree with that but it's my vision, i loved too see amy and it's unfair she left 

but i undertand, you and other people like girls as irma and ilona, fake relation girls but she all the time naked so you love her any time 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

i'm not agree with that but it's my vision, i loved too see amy and it's unfair she left 

but i undertand, you and other people like girls as irma and ilona, fake relation girls but she all the time naked so you love her any time 

No Moos you misunderstand, I have nothing against her. I believe that she is too young for this emotionally, and mentally. And by doing what she just did in the bathroom is what the high school girls do with their boyfriends. I want to voyeur real woman, sensual women. My all time favorite is Nora, pure class, and she never would have never brought into the apartment someone so immature.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No Moos you misunderstand, I have nothing against her. I believe that she is too young for this emotionally, and mentally. And by doing what she just did in the bathroom is what the high school girls do with their boyfriends. I want to voyeur real woman, sensual women. My all time favorite is Nora, pure class, and she never would have never brought into the apartment someone so immature.

ok my mistake  and i agree with you for nora and sensual woman but i like very much amy and megan ;-) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

anna and lola home and Lola drunk

Yes,,I can see Lola staggering around the apt,,she is wasted,,,,Megan is being a saint,,and obeying her bfs demands of staying her ass home and not partying or doing anything to piss him off:biggrin::biggrin: