Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

StnCld316

There is a blind spot in Megan's room - off camera to the right that she stands in while getting dressed. Camera 13 needs to be adjjusted to the right. She ix very good at keeping a minimum of exposure. In  the bath she turns to the wall while washing her hair.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Maybe a suprice tour to the other appartment, they're taking wine and fruit it looks like

Yes, didn't see what Lola took, but Megan had a plastic bag with half a melon and a bottle of wine.

Back to our regular scheduled program, after these messages from our new Sponsor

Our Lady, Mother of Megan, Be it thy Name, Your Kingdom is Done, On RLC as it is in the Convent

Forgive those Pervs for they have Sinned, and Forgive me because I am Ashamed,

They cannot help being Tempted, so please Deliver me from their Peeping Eyes

AMEN

Bronx_nuns.jpg

• Upvote 1

21:50 Lola and Megan has left the apt and Lola took ever thing that she take to the beach even her bathing suit and her phone charger. They my be going to the other apt 1# we see but Megan did take the wine and the mellon and Megan did put on make up but not Lola

Poor Meagen. She has never had an orgasm.(See Kitek's translation of girl talk in the Lola section.) Lola and  Anna  should offer to give her some  hands on instruction on how to  best do it. Or we have several hundred watchers that would be more than wiliing to help.

Lola and Megan arrived at Barca-1 apartment. S&P&I are topless and dancing. Megan looks very confused and anxious, like she has no idea what's going on. Hopefully she snaps out of it (and her clothes).

Edit: Oh... wrong Barcelona thread.