Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oui, Anna est triste. Je ne sais pas ce qu'il se passe aujourd'hui, mais je pense que le fait de l'avoir délaissée toute seule pendant 24h, cela ne lui a pas plu du tout. Lola semble l'ignorer, alors que d'habitude elles sont toujours ensemble, à rire, à se faire des petits calins, etc... Qu'en seras-t-il au retour de Megan?

20 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Oui, Anna est triste. Je ne sais pas ce qu'il se passe aujourd'hui, mais je pense que le fait de l'avoir délaissée toute seule pendant 24h, cela ne lui a pas plu du tout. Lola semble l'ignorer, alors que d'habitude elles sont toujours ensemble, à rire, à se faire des petits calins, etc... Qu'en seras-t-il au retour de Megan?

I'm not sure what is going on between Lola and Anna at the moment, but they seem to be ignoring eachother. Not sure if Lola is the right person for running an apt with two very young and very inexperienced girls like Amy and Megan. Like @Frankster already said, Megan would do much better if she had been staying with Irma & Ilona, and Amy might still be with us. Maybe Anna will prove to be a better support for Megan, I believe Anna to be a more friendly and open girl, and a bit less out there with attempts to force them to do things. Seriously, two girls that are scared shitless of the cameras and you have them eating sushi of your naked (well, topless) body?

• Upvote 1

I quit trying years ago to completely understand the mood swings that woman have, I learned to support them and try to understand, but most important to give them space needed, when they require alone time. I believe that when they require your attention again, they will always let you know im their own special ways

Personally I think ANNA's feelings are little hurt because the girls went to party with her old room mates, and she was not invited, or was unable to go because of a commitment. :confused: or maybe because the little friend Megan still has not come home ? and is still over at the old appartment having fun without her or them in the case of Lola.

• Upvote 1