Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Noldus said:

1706: Anna and Lola went out to a date?

Lola took some stuff she bought and it look like she taking it back to the store to return it .I saw Lola look for the price tag and she found it and put it back on the shirt she bought and put it back in the bag it came out of and also a pair of white jeans so they my be going on a long shopping trip today. Also there one more thing it look like Lola took her passport and Anna took her i don't no what you call it but it the thing you put your phone on to take photo. It pull out in to a long stick.

Little mommy's girl is getting mommy's approval of her apartment via skype, it is no wonder she acts like a kid, she is still sucking on mommy's tit and can't do anything by herself, but paint her nails.:huh:

I have idea bring back RAVISHING RITA and get rid of the kid ::)

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Little mommy's girl is getting mommy's approval of her apartment via skype, it is no wonder she acts like a kid, she is still sucking on mommy's tit and can't do anything by herself, but paint her nails.

Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll?

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll?

You think ? I don't eat them. I have Idea give it to your favorite child on RLC, she would eat them. all kids love sweet rolls, We all know that girl needs something.