Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Lola's man in the boat is sure raising his head this morning. A truly delightful sight on cam 8 in zoom. It would be nice to see you smile though Lola - she's definitely not a morning person :biggrin:

Man in the boat? :huh:

2 hours ago, purplewrap said:

I cant recall seeing her with a pad in her panties.... (easiest way for us to know when a girl is on, right)

I don't know if it is or not anymore lol.   Last night when her and Anna came home, they both went to their respective bedrooms and Anna pretty much went straight to bed.  Lola on the other hand went into the bathroom and washed the shit out of her kitty and then put in a tampon and used a pad.   I don't know if she is on her period or she used them for preventing extra juices from leaking out during the night.   I honestly feel that we can never be 100% sure when the girls are on their periods or just trying not to leaking something on their beds or clothes.   Your guess is as good as mine.

I woke up this morning to see her getting ready to go out and she is wearing a choker around her neck.   The other night when she was on the phone she told the guy that she was talking to that she would see him and he would know it was her by the choker around her neck.    I'm to tired to try to figure all this shit out anymore so I'm going to let it all rest and not care.   My time of the year is upon me and I'm damn sure not going to worry about these girls anymore!   I need to get as much rest when I can so I can enjoy this time of the year!!!    Someone else is going to have to watch them if they care to.