Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

Maintenance for the baby might be a little overkill but I would probably do the same if I were RLC. Better to be on the safe side and don't risk any crazies filing reports. It's just for a short time anyway and we're not really missing anything.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where RLC is registered there are rules that says RLC can't let miner in the apt with live camera. RLC can be shut down for good for this. There are rule that RLC has to follow when they open up this kind of web site. Even though there apt in russia they still have to go by certain rule. If RLC was registered where WatchME 24/7 is then they allow this in there country. It all depends where you registered this kind of web site and what rule they have for running a Voyeur web site

4 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Where RLC is registered there are rules that says RLC can't let miner in the apt with live camera. RLC can be shut down for good for this. There are rule that RLC has to follow when they open up this kind of web site. Even though there apt in russia they still have to go by certain rule. If RLC was registered where WatchME 24/7 is then they allow this in there country. It all depends where you registered this kind of web site and what rule they have for running a Voyeur web site

Indeed think you re right about the minor rule in rlc,other hand would be nice to have couples and family in the apartments(of all ages)and Probrably that never gona happen,well the closest we had and have its Amy and Megan..not children but act a lot like it.

I was really surprised how long it took them to go u/m when the girl arrived with her wee one. It took longer than they did when Kami or was it Kristy's father decided to take a dump in the bathroom toilet the last time they were going on vacation. Now that was funny - this time, fair dues nobody wants children mixed up in these sites.

pourquoi ces le seule appartement  de RLC qu il a une maintenance pour l arriver d un inviter  , tout les autre  ne font jamais ça .

ces pas a cause du bébé  il avais une inviter avec un enfant chez Carina est  Sabrina un jour est ils on pas  mis l appartement en maintenance

24 minutes ago, DA FRITZ said:

To avoid any problem with pedophilia. It's an adult site and it's prohibited to show underage people.

Ok..but would the problems be if some underage visit showed nudity or had sex on cams?Think to just show underage people in rlc cams shouldn't have no problem,legal or nothing,yes rlc it's an adult site but only adults do sex things..so family etc of any age shouldn't be problem being on cams,visit the couples etc..well that's just my view.Dont better me anything seing them on rlc cams because they aren't doing any sexual or nudity act(like the adult residents do).

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ok..but would the problems be if some underage visit showed nudity or had sex on cams?Think to just show underage people in rlc cams shouldn't have no problem,legal or nothing,yes rlc it's an adult site but only adults do sex things..so family etc of any age shouldn't be problem being on cams,visit the couples etc..well that's just my view.Dont better me anything seing them on rlc cams because they aren't doing any sexual or nudity act(like the adult residents do).

Once Leora had visits:  a couple and a child. To avoid UM, Leora covered the cam with a scarf

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, lwis said:

Once Leora had visits:  a couple and a child. To avoid UM, Leora covered the cam with a scarf

That feels so wrong,rlc supposedly it's about real life..if you that normal things about real life it becomes strange,but well gess rlc wants to avoid any problem that could happen for them,maybe in the rlc rules it's an point that says no underage. In rlc..but is hard to believe they have,I am not sure but think there are or were other sites with cams like rlc that had families in it,wife,husband and rest of the family,but well doesn't matter.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

That feels so wrong,rlc supposedly it's about real life..if you that normal things about real life it becomes strange,but well gess rlc wants to avoid any problem that could happen for them,maybe in the rlc rules it's an point that says no underage. In rlc..but is hard to believe they have,I am not sure but think there are or were other sites with cams like rlc that had families in it,wife,husband and rest of the family,but well doesn't matter.

ze81 i have all ready look into this and it not RLC shutting the camera down. It UK law that are shutting down the camera 

19 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

ze81 i have all ready look into this and it not RLC shutting the camera down. It UK law that are shutting down the camera 

Isn't RLC a US company? They are at least citing US law on their site.