Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand Anna. She was in Lola's room, Lola completely naked and Anna in bra and panties. They are sort of dancing, Anna grabbing Lola from behind and stroking her, cupping the tits, etc. Lola turns around and they keep doing it. Then Anna push Lola down on the bed, takes off her bra and lie down next to her and start kissing Lola's breasts. At this time I'm thinking it might finally be happening, but then suddenly Anna pulls away. Lola gets up and puts on clothes. Soon after Anna is back in her room with the door closed and she's watching something on her phone.  What?!  :huh::huh:

Ever thing Spoon said was correct about Lola and Anna but it on last 8 min and nothing they did was consisting. They did this for a few seconds and they done that for a few seconds. There was nothing to write home about. Anna and Lola does this shit ever day and that about all you see out of the day in that apt. That apt 2# is no hope for it and it not worth spending time on. When they do some thing you better not blink or you will miss it

17 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I don't understand Anna. She was in Lola's room, Lola completely naked and Anna in bra and panties. They are sort of dancing, Anna grabbing Lola from behind and stroking her, cupping the tits, etc. Lola turns around and they keep doing it. Then Anna push Lola down on the bed, takes off her bra and lie down next to her and start kissing Lola's breasts. At this time I'm thinking it might finally be happening, but then suddenly Anna pulls away. Lola gets up and puts on clothes. Soon after Anna is back in her room with the door closed and she's watching something on her phone.  What?!  :huh::huh:

For her excuse , I've noticed that Megan was at the table in the room just beside, maybe she heard her ... 

For there to be anything between these two there are several things that need to turn to:
1) They must be in good spirits and correct mode
2) They must be affected by alcohol
3) The game the initiates will develop more than planned because of section 2 and 3.
4) Megan must be absent

• Upvote 3

report of the day, Masha masturbation, sex between Nelly and Bogdan, sex among Leora and Paul, apartments in Barcelona zero nothing at all, there are more comments about these apartments in all the others put together I explained what we comment if it never happens nothing, almost empty apartment all day, I can not complain one bit?

• Upvote 2