Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

In my prevoius message i talk about a lack of Charisma. I have never ask for masturbation or sex with guys in front of cam. By example i had more pleasure watching Polya during her first 3 weeks becaause she was always smilling, dancing with her roomates (topless :D ) and having fun nevertheless her 3 first weeks she was hiding in the shower and did not  masturbate yet.

I think it's hard to answer about "what we expect of Megan". Look at Kamilla and Kristy, they did not have sex at Barcelona and the very few bates was under cover, but these girls was very very fun to watch.

Lack of personality, Lack off sensuality, Lack of maturity, Lack of confidence, Lack of screen presence. :huh: and the "Squeaky" voice of fingernails on a chalkboard.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Lol ,,,, sì hai ragione ,,, quanto tempo come questo apt è online ora come 3 settimane?

Siamo tutti più o meno sappiamo che Megan è ormai ,, e sappiamo quanto lontano andrà prima che si spegne, copre e andare nella sua stanza ,,, in modo che viene detto.

Se la scorsa settimana è stato stabilito che Megan è tanto divertente da guardare come ottenere un canale radicolare ,,, poi tutti sappiamo cosa aspettarsi praticamente dalla sua destra?

Il mio problema è il motivo per cui ,, battere un cavallo morto ,,, perché lamentarsi ancora e ancora circa la stessa cosa ,, voglio dire nulla di nuovo si è verificato ,, è proprio la stessa tv vecchio orologio, fare puzzle ,, essere sulla cosa telefono che lo fa tutti i giorni ,, così a lamentarsi del suo fare queste cose in 3 settimane ,,, solo non ha senso ,, tutti sappiamo la routine ormai ,,, lei sarà qui fino a quando è il momento per lei di lasciare ,, così dobbiamo vivere con esso fino a quel momento.

L'ultima volta che ho provato a contattare RLC di nulla ,, era quando quel tizio batteva sulla sua ragazza in salotto ,,,, Se RLC sono voluti 3 giorni per affrontare anche questa situazione ,,,, che mi ha detto che lì per lì che il pianto e bitching non potrà mai ottenere da nessuna parte ,,, ho semplicemente parlare con i miei soldi e cancellare la mia sub finché roba che mi piace si accende RLC.

Megan è molto sexy ,, e lei sa che ,, e sono abbastanza sicuro che ci sono un sacco di clienti RLC là fuori che sono solo felice con guardarla fare assolutamente nulla ,, membri del CC solo costituiscono il 0,07% del RLC di base di cliente ,,, quindi abbiamo quasi fare una ammaccatura nella loro linea di fondo.

I believe that in addition to Megan, the problem is also Anna and Lola, are very nice but are not very active in the apartment, I do not know what they should do but definitely not the crap you have shown us up to now

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Lack of personality, Lack off sensuality, Lack of maturity, Lack of confidence, Lack of screen presence. :huh: and the "Squeaky" voice of fingernails on a chalkboard.

Lack of my dick up her "Squeaky Butthole" lol:biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

tumblr_n29kmpXWtq1tv7qcwo2_400.giftumblr_n29kmpXWtq1tv7qcwo2_400.gif

• Upvote 1

25 minuti fa, phantomcapsnet ha detto:

Nel mio Messaggio PRECEDENTE parlo Di Una mancanza di carisma. Non ho mai CHIEDERE la masturbazione o il sesso con i ragazzi di fronte a camma. Con l'Esempio ho Avuto Più piacere GUARDARE Polya Durante le querelare Prime 3 Settimane becaause lei era sempre sempre Sorridente , Ballare truffa i Suoi roomates (in topless: D) e Divertirsi, tuttavia, i Suoi 3 prime Settimane si nascondeva sotto la doccia e non AVEVA Ancora masturbarsi.

Penso Che SIA difficile Rispondere su «Cio che ci Aspettiamo di Megan". Guardate Kamilla e Kristy, non Hanno Avuto rapporti sessuali a Barcellona e pochissimi Bates era sotto COPERTURA, ma QUESTE ragazze era molto molto divertente da GUARDARE.

Ho reapeat la mia auto. Megan Merita di Essere in RLC, ma in un altro appartamento

I think the girls know where they go, even Megan knew where he was going to work, I understand that it is not easy to show himself naked but otherwise feels at ease can do as Amy, at least you do not use the apartment as a base to do anything else, but it does not seem right to pay for it

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Usually I share your disdain for those who criticise the girls non-stop, but I do kinda see where Ze is coming from. It's not that Megan does or doesn't do anything in particular, it's just the lack of a spark, a smile, a sign of personality or fun. I think Megan is beautiful, with a fantastic body and she's probably a lovely girl, she just doesn't have *it.*

It's hard to say what *it* is exactly, but think of it this way - you meet someone new for the first time, and within a few seconds you can usually tell whether you will like them or not. They might not have done anything specific that you can put your finger on, it's just their general demeanour, openness and personality. in my opinion, it's the same with the girls, they either have *it* or they don't. 

Just have to take what comes along.  Some girls are more open than others. Just have to bide some time and hopefully the next girl that comes along has a lot more spark than the previous.

• Upvote 6

Moi,  je profite de mes derniers jours d'abonnement premium ,  j'ai décidé de ne plus renouveler ce dernier car je jette de l'argent par la fenetre...

je me rends que ce site ne correspond pas à mes attentes..... je ne critique pas les filles , ni les couples ,  c'est moi qui devait trop fantasmer .......

Mais je dois dire que le traitement que réserve RealLifeCam a ses clients est inadmissible et je préfère partir .......En France , on dit: un de parti   dix de retrouver....

• Upvote 3