Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem with this apartment,,is we have 2 women who are under constant surveillance and under lock and key by their boyfriends,,,Why RLC doesn't take their lessons from the past and apply it to the future tenants,,,Some women cannot function properly in an environment such as RLC,,when they constantly get phone calls and texts from their boyfriends who probably constantly remind them not to show too much skin and not to do anything that would upset them.

All day yesterday Rebecca looked like she was at a damn funeral,,I saw her with a yellow lingerie on,,and after getting on the phone with her boyfriend she then put on a pair of blue shorts,,,Megan has been a deer in the headlights from day one,,a lot of people might say that she has loosened up some since she has been here,,Yes I think she has gone a step further from when she first arrived,,but it seems subdued and calculated,,,because even though it seems like she is having fun,,to me it seems forced and she can't wait for it to be over so she can go to bed and apologize to her Bf,,,,just now they were playing twister and all of them seem more bored about the game than we are,,and they don't seem too into it and they act like they are forced to do something that they would never do otherwise.

Other ladies have Bfs that came here and still were entertaining,,but a majority of the females that came here just can't do anything,,and wake up everyday scared and walking on eggshells,,, they will never let loose or let their guard down,,RLC PLEASE STOP HIRING WOMEN WHO HAVE TO WORRY 24/7 ABOUT PISSING SOMEONE OFF BACK HOME.:lightbulb::lightbulb:

I wonder how many women have been here and left Bfs/Gfs back home?,,,Let me see how many I can remember,,add or correct me if I'm wrong please:lightbulb::lightbulb:

1. Megan
  2. Rebecca
  3. Kamila
  4. Kristy
  5. Adele
  6. Elisa
  7. Anna
  8. Alisa
  9. Vika
  10. Danaya
  11. Irma
  12. Nikki
  13. Aida
  14. Polya

There are many more,,,but my point is,,,Some of these ladies can handle it while others just can't,,,maybe that needs to be part of the interview questions,,,"Can you function normally without needing your boyfriend's permission to do everything"?

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

maybe that needs to be part of the interview questions,,,"Can you function normally without needing your boyfriend's permission to do everything"?

Easier way around it would be for RLC to just make a compilation video featuring the juiciest scenes, Anna and Irma Massage for example and then show it to prospective apartment dwellers and ask the question ----- CAN YOU BEAT THAT !!!!!!   :biggrin:

• Upvote 3