Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Well all the girls seem to feel comfortable around him and not afraid to go nude.................so he's either queer or somebody important !!!   LOL

Stn didn't you seen blue and her boyfriend with two large bags of weed right in front of rlc cams?And they did it at least two times..and the stayed in rlc for months after that..so rlc could care about it or not..in that case..they didn't cared..

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Nahh..think most of us seen basically from the day she arrived that no inespirence or pure Belle..but it's an fun girl,hope she was in barca1.

Well i know you didn't but i remember a bunch of post when she went out with polya with anna gone that "wish anna was there so she could protect belle,polya will let something happen to her" and stuff of that sort

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, delong1 said:

Well i know you didn't but i remember a bunch of post when she went out with polya with anna gone that "wish anna was there so she could protect belle,polya will let something happen to her" and stuff of that sort

Maybe the people that said that we're just joking or something..because any minimal lived person sees that she knows a lot about a lot hehe,but it's their ideia and as good as the one you and I etc have.