Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

its called jealousy dude,plus they think these girls are virginal and he is corrupting them and taking advantage of them lol

I don't think anyone's jealous, nor do they  think the girls are 'virginal'...I think they just question his 'role' in all this but, i'll let them speak for themselves.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 1 minute, djoko00 a dit :

rebecca semble mal à l'aise avec la présence de polya et de passer beaucoup de temps dans sa chambre, en face de l'ordinateur portable

c'est peut-être parce que c'est la seule chatte qu'elle n'a pas léchée ces dernières 24 heures!!!!

Perhaps this is because it is the only cat that has not licked the last 24 hours !!!!:sleepy:

3 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

rebecca seems uncomfortable with the presence of polya and spend a lot of time in her room infront of the laptop

Gess she feel just like me..no need for polya in this..she can go party out as usualy.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

I don't think anyone's jealous, nor do they  think the girls are 'virginal'...I think they just question his 'role' in all this but, i'll let them speak for themselves.

This girls virginal..lol..no resident in rlc it's "virginal" at all..

• Upvote 1

A wild stab in the dark but do you think Lola and Anna are competing to be the new Norah and beardy holds all the cards. That is why Anna has paid attention to him so she gets to be Queen of Barcelona - it may well be a better paid position.

• Upvote 2