Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

17 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Hairy bearded is still there  ! :angry:

I THINK ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY FOR THIS APARTMENT ACCORDING TO RLC,,,OVER 100+ PAGES SINCE YESTERDAY JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS BEARDED DUDE AND THE GIRLS,,,,,BEFORE HE ARRIVED NOBODY WAS WATCHING OR GAVE 2 SHITS ABOUT THIS APARTMENT,,,,BUT LOOK AT THE BUZZ BEING CREATED NOW BY US TALKING NONSTOP ABOUT IT.

AND NOW EVERYONE WILL BE GLUED TO SEE WHAT HE AND THE GIRLS DO NEXT,,,JUST THINK ABOUT THAT GUYS,,,WE HATE SEEING HIM THERE,,BUT I BET ALL OF US ARE NOW WATCHING THAT APARTMENT.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I THINK ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY FOR THIS APARTMENT ACCORDING TO RLC,,,OVER 100+ PAGES SINCE YESTERDAY JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS BEARDED DUDE AND THE GIRLS,,,,,BEFORE HE ARRIVED NOBODY WAS WATCHING OR GAVE 2 SHITS ABOUT THIS APARTMENT,,,,BUT LOOK AT THE BUZZ BEING CREATED NOW BY US TALKING NONSTOP ABOUT IT.

AND NOW EVERYONE WILL BE GLUED TO SEE WHAT HE AND THE GIRLS DO NEXT,,,JUST THINK ABOUT THAT GUYS,,,WE HATE SEEING HIM THERE,,BUT I BET ALL OF US ARE NOW WATCHING THAT APARTMENT.

Nope I'm working.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

except for anna all the rest of the girls are dull including lola..they just tease at max....remember even anna was living with lola for two weeks..there was hardly anything....this bearded guy atleast is ready to respond to anna if required....there if no irma to match anna ....i think this bearded guy is a nice twist....

5 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

hope the death of all these girls

Dude,,now you are going too far,,you first started calling them prostitutes,,,nobody said anything to you,,,then you weren't satisfied so you came back saying Animals,,and still we ignored you,,,and now you stepped it up a notch by wishing death on the girls WTF.

Most of us didn't like what went down but you are now taking it to another level and going way too far with your comment,,,that is totally uncalled for to wish death on these ladies,,,whatever they choose to do with their bodies is up to them,,,none of them are our wives or girlfriends,,so it's not like they are cheating on us or doing something bad to us personally.

Watch your language and your temper,,,,,and that's coming from me the biggest loudmouth on CC,,,wishing death is uncalled for and just plain wrong.

• Upvote 7

This morning at 7 I witnessed by pure chance to the fall of my idol, after an exchange of mutual caresses between Anna and the hairy man Anna stood up and with a look at the hairy man invited to follow it, shortly after he was got up and went to the balcony, no cigarettes, after about half an hour they returned, Anna went to the bathroom and the hairy man arrived with an obvious erection, after he went to the bathroom and washed his cock. Anna is an adult and af what he wants, I understand if you have sex for money, youth and beauty is not last forever and she takes advantage of the moment, but having sex with this troglodyte for personal pleasure, even for afre for RLC show me did quite disgusting, status Anna goes from refined girl bitch in heat, I'm sorry to say but for me it is

• Upvote 2

Well I enjoyed it as it was a real party just like I use to have in my hey day... oh yes that was when I was in my early 20's without a care in the world. Did I have naked massages, Of course I did, did I slip off to the bathroom with more than one person... of course we did. Did 3 or 4 of us sleep in one bed, well hell yes we did many times. There is not a one of you out there in CC fantasy land that don't have skeletons in your closet. If you all didn't have fun like this when you were young, I feel sorry for you, because you really missed out on the very best times of your life and some of the best memories.

This was as real of a party as it gets for young people cutting loose, and for those of you who think the guys is pimp or john .... get fucking real OK, the guy is no more either of those, than a man on the moon, and that was his goal last night to take the girls to the moon, and actually he did a damn fine job of it if you ask me. as for FIDEL no fucking comparison what so ever.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Dude,,now you are going too far,,you first started calling them prostitutes,,,nobody said anything to you,,,then you weren't satisfied so you came back saying Animals,,and still we ignored you,,,and now you stepped it up a notch by wishing death on the girls WTF.

Most of us didn't like what went down but you are now taking it to another level and going way too far with your comment,,,that is totally uncalled for to wish death on these ladies,,,whatever they choose to do with their bodies is up to them,,,none of them are our wives or girlfriends,,so it's not like they are cheating on us or doing something bad to us personally.

Watch your language and your temper,,,,,and that's coming from me the biggest loudmouth on CC,,,wishing death is uncalled for and just plain wrong.

you are right
I'm sorry for everything I say
Emotional fatigue

I don't really understand the hate ... it is not the first time a guy has been invited to these appartments. If Anna or anyone want anything with him, they all are adults, I'd say good for them ! These girls go to parties with boys and booze outside of the appartment, if anything it is more "real life" that the usual pseudo lesbian shows.

As for the accusations of something illegal happening yesterday, nothing appeared on cameras, so it is all suppositions. I am not denying that the behavior of everyone involved was suspicious to say the least, but still, you can't accuse people without solid proof.

As for the mess in barc1, come on, it happens after any party. They will clean it eventually :)