Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I THINK THAT THIS DUDE IS A REALLY CLOSE FRIEND TO LOLA,,,AND HE CAME TO VIST HER,,,AND THESE GIRLS ARE PROBABLY HELPING HER SHOW HIM A GOOD TIME,,WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

yes, i think the same, and he joke with her 

safe word mike, i like it ^^

• Upvote 1

I don`t know but what is the world coming to when an ugly semifat hairy son of a bitch is able to have so much fun with girls that is maybe 15 years younger than him and yes i`m yealous of him in that way but still i can`t feel comfortable with the image of him maybe did some hanky panky with Anna on the balcony this morning but if nobody have pic`s of him returning to the apt with a boner and Anna going to the bathroom to wash her kitty then it might not have happend!

That`s one of my opinions!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

moi je l'aime bien ce gars, il a l'air plutôt cool avec les filles!!!!

Me I like this guy, he looks pretty cool with the girls !!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Maybe this guy is the NEW owner of RLC or at least the Barcelona portion ( ??? ) .  

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I don`t know but what is the world coming to when an ugly semifat hairy son of a bitch is able to have so much fun with girls that is maybe 15 years younger than him and yes i`m yealous of him in that way but still i can`t feel comfortable with the image of him maybe did some hanky panky with Anna on the balcony this morning but if nobody have pic`s of him returning to the apt with a boner and Anna going to the bathroom to wash her kitty then it might not have happend!

That`s one of my opinions!!!!!!

There are pics and videos, I took one, however we now cannot share these on the forum as we'll get banned