Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, fanrlc said:

ce mec est un profiteur il utilise son argent pour acheter les files comme ci elle  étais de la marchandise ,  il est gentille avec elle pour les manipuler plus facilement après.

mais de quoi tu parles encore, pou est ce que tu vois qu'il a payer les filles pour se mettre en sous vêtement et boire de la sangria 

franchement arrête avec tes délires qui tourne toujours autour de la même chose, depuis le temps tu as toujours pas compris que tu fait complètement fausse route 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I highly doubt he is. RLC wouldn't get their tenants to snort Coke and pop extasy

Well all the girls seem to feel comfortable around him and not afraid to go nude.................so he's either queer or somebody important !!!   LOL

1 minute ago, delong1 said:

Okay i know people believe in the whole "pure innocent Belle" but getting megan to pour candle wax on her is some pretty kinky shit

Nahh..think most of us seen basically from the day she arrived that no inespirence or pure Belle..but it's an fun girl,hope she was in barca1.

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

Well all the girls seem to feel comfortable around him and not afraid to go nude.................so he's either queer or somebody important !!!   LOL

I can't see them tonight as I don't have access to that #2 apartment. The Backdoor to the Website is shut or it's changed.

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Well that just don`t matter he`s just an annoing person who probably is taking advantage of the girls!

• Upvote 1