Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Stop with your strawman arguments I have nothing against guys in these apartments. If Anna had brought him home one day and boned him, I would have no problems with him. The way he is the only one staying in control during these parties and have his way with drunken girls is just creepy.

I think we can rule out that the two fall into the category of a couple. ... Currently it looks more after two people that just had fun (on a page like RLC), like all the other girls.

Would you rate Belle as creepy because of what she did with Megan? Would you rate Lola as creepy because of something she did with Anna? .... Most of the girls have shown at least some explicit behavior also when he was not in the room.

For me he seems to be a nice guy. ... Maybe, he is related with RLC in some way other as to be a guest. That could be kind of strange. ....

... Anyway, non of the girls seems to dislike him.  ... Maybe your opinion is at least a bit related to the fact that he is a guy. .. :angel: ... What do you think?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

j'ai aucune leçons à recevoir de ta part,va donc continuer à parler avec tout les autres debiles qu'il y a ici comme euromike and co,ils sont de ton niveau

Since it's an English forum for the most part and since you posted in English?  then replied in French... Pas de lecon mon ami.  Quand vous parler avec une tone de une elitiste vous fait votre lit.  And don't bother to compare me to your other friend either it's well know where I stand on his postings.

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I think we can rule out that the two fall into the category of a couple. ... Currently it looks more after two people that just had fun (on a page like RLC), like all the other girls.

Would you rate Belle as creepy because of what she did with Megan? Would you rate Lola as creepy because of something she did with Anna? .... Most of the girls have shown at least some explicit behavior also when he was not in the room.

For me he seems to be a nice guy. ... Maybe, he is related with RLC in some way other as to be a guest. That could be kind of strange. ....

... Anyway, non of the girls seems to dislike him.  ... Maybe your opinion is at least a bit related to the fact that he is a guy. .. :angel: ... What do you think?

I think that you choose to not read what I write.

Regardless of what happens afterwards i think that really extended party was a good thing at least for the girls in barca#1. from the way it seemed before those parties was like 2 separate groups, anna and belle and then polya and stella. now after all that they all seem to get along well

• Upvote 2

I know I've been quiet since my public rant following Belle's birthday party and here's why. Initially it was disappointment that Anna and co. could leave Belle alone after her party to go to barca2 for the after party at the presumed bequest of the bearded one and how Anna could let herself be cajoled into performing on him. Then when Belle appeared at barca2 and joined the others in what then developed into the Wednesday night orgy, all disappointment in Anna and sympathy for Belle evaporated as they showed their true colours in what they might well be in reality. 

Once again it has been a lesson learnt in not to develop any emotions towards these girls as I was guilty of doing with Anna and Danaya before she also revealed what she really got up to outside thanks to invaluable translations from Kitek and Yury. This time it was in your face on screen. There's no fool like an old fool, as they say but sometimes it's a hard pill to swallow when they appear so innocent on the other side of the screen.

Like him or loathe him (and I'm still in the latter camp), the presence of the bearded one has certainly been a catalyst in allowing Belle, Megan and even Rebecca to open up, literally, and show us what they have to offer so in that respect and for whatever reason he appeared or was placed on the scene, it has worked. Now they are all back in their own apartments again normal service is resumed so I just hope that now they have all displayed their goods in their various play roles over the past 3 days that they can continue the same girlie play that we now know they are capable of doing. 

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Noldus said:

I think Stella was to drunk to see the situation 

Correct. She was the one of them that had the least amount of sleep the last couple of days, and she barely could walk when she entered the room.

She tried to sleep in Lolas room, but Polya and Belle wanted her to come play.

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

I know I've been quiet since my public rant following Belle's birthday party and here's why. Initially it was disappointment that Anna and co. could leave Belle alone after her party to go to barca2 for the after party at the presumed bequest of the bearded one and how Anna could let herself be cajoled into performing on him. Then when Belle appeared at barca2 and joined the others in what then developed into the Wednesday night orgy, all disappointment in Anna and sympathy for Belle evaporated as they showed their true colours in what they might well be in reality. 

Once again it has been a lesson learnt in not to develop any emotions towards these girls as I was guilty of doing with Anna and Danaya before she also revealed what she really got up to outside thanks to invaluable translations from Kitek and Yury. This time it was in your face on screen. There's no fool like an old fool, as they say but sometimes it's a hard pill to swallow when they appear so innocent on the other side of the screen.

Like him or loathe him (and I'm still in the latter camp), the presence of the bearded one has certainly been a catalyst in allowing Belle, Megan and even Rebecca to open up, literally, and show us what they have to offer so in that respect and for whatever reason he appeared or was placed on the scene, it has worked. Now they are all back in their own apartments again normal service is resumed so I just hope that now they have all displayed their goods in their various play roles over the past 3 days that they can continue the same girlie play that we now know they are capable of doing. 

Cry me a river