Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

We don't know. She packed some clothes into a suitcase, but not all of them. Maybe a short trip? I doubt she'd leave so soon, not now that 99% of us love her!

thanks Ben- was not sure

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Fair enough, but she gave us something we've never seen before and may never see again. By all accounts I think she's a lovely, lovely girl

Going down on the others was great but the way she behaved the rest of the time is what has turned me from her. She was doing her best to get Megan to not do anything or to stop. It seemed like she was trying to control her. And she broke the cardinal rule. "Don't block the cams"  I agree she's not bad looking .A little skinny for me. When I watch the girls I'm looking at everything. Body language, facial expression, how they interact with the others. I like to get an idea of the kind of person they are. I know can't really tell much, but you can get the basics. She seemed very discussed with Megan because she wouldn't listen to her. She wants to be on RLC but she doesn't want to. If she stays watch her and see if you see it. Guess I should add the disclaimer "These are just my thoughts":biggrin: 

25 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Going down on the others was great but the way she behaved the rest of the time is what has turned me from her. She was doing her best to get Megan to not do anything or to stop. It seemed like she was trying to control her. And she broke the cardinal rule. "Don't block the cams"  I agree she's not bad looking .A little skinny for me. When I watch the girls I'm looking at everything. Body language, facial expression, how they interact with the others. I like to get an idea of the kind of person they are. I know can't really tell much, but you can get the basics. She seemed very discussed with Megan because she wouldn't listen to her. She wants to be on RLC but she doesn't want to. If she stays watch her and see if you see it. Guess I should add the disclaimer "These are just my thoughts":biggrin: 

I guess I saw it a little differently, I didn't really see her blocking the cams, and from the translation by Kitek it seemed she was actually encouraging Megan to do more! But everyone sees things in different ways. In terms of the kind of person she is, she seems to smile a lot more outside the apartment than in it :biggrin:

21 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I guess I saw it a little differently, I didn't really see her blocking the cams, and from the translation by Kitek it seemed she was actually encouraging Megan to do more! But everyone sees things in different ways. In terms of the kind of person she is, she seems to smile a lot more outside the apartment than in it :biggrin:

Guess I need to look at the translation. When it was Stella's turn with Belle on Lola's bed it was a prefect view on cam 8.  Rebecca grabbed a pillow and put it beside Stella on the cam side completely blocking Stella from the cam.  Your right we all see it differently. If she changes I may feel different about her. Wouldn't be the first time I changed my mind about one of the girls. I rather see her leave and Belle take her place. I think Belle and Megan would get along really well.