Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, clivebb said:

versare rebecca je pense qu'elle regrette se qui s'est passé l'autre nuit auto elle était sous l'emprise de drogue et aujourd'hui elle s'aperçoit qu'elle est tombé dans un traquenard dans cet appartement et veut quitter rlc

I think even I

10 minutes ago, fanrlc said:

je pense que Rebecca est Megan vont allez sur un yacht  pour leur rendez vous  elle son pris leur maillot de bain 

Oui le yatch de 'superboy' ! Il vient de Russie avec, il a déjà fait le tour du monde avec. L'année dernière il a emmené Ilona avec lui. Sa soeur habite sur le yatch aussi, elle prépare de bons petits repas.

Enfin j'en suis pas sûr, comme toi j'aime bien raconter des trucs, vrais ou faux je ne sais pas, l'important est de raconter quelque chose n'est ce pas.

Par contre je n'arrive pas à faire autant de fôtes que toi, tu as un clavier spécial ?

• Upvote 2

hello guy don't be peace of look what kitek say 

16.9 aprox 20:30

Girls got an invitation for tomorrow and they seem to be very excited about it.

Anna to Belle: Your prayers have been answered! Read!

They wonder what they were going to wear and how to get there.

Belle: Too many of us for a taxi. 

Belle says that she wants to find a boyfriend. A & P keep joking about Belle. Belle says that tomorrow she must go shopping for some lingerie. She wonders whether she should wear panties. Girls keep mocking her. She pulls out of the closet a dress and says that she needs a dress that keeps breasts in place. Belle: Your breasts do not need anyone! Anna: And you do not have them at all. Belle pulls out another outfit. A & P laugh at everything she says. Belle takes out of the closet a t-shirt: Even if I go in this and running shoes I win.

they leave the app in the same time b1 and b2 they go all together to this invitation 

thats it ty for kitek for all the translation 

rebbaecca prepare her stuff i think she went to have last good time and leave tonight or tomorow 

lola sho the room by phone maybe to replace her

5 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

16.9 aprox 20:30

Girls got an invitation for tomorrow and they seem to be very excited about it.

In many of the boneheads heads in here it was a sms about a lot of money they were receiving for the 3 day party (With lots of drugs and prostitution according to the boneheads). Guys do you now see how it goes when you make up things. I've told you many times and you just keep going and going on with your fantasies ;)

• Upvote 1