Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously doubt she will go and model in Paris or London unless it's glamour tabloid modelling (naked and Bikini). She is not fashion model material at all. Not tall enough and too ordinary build-looking...  Not trying to be a prick here. Just speaking from experience having worked in the fashion industry some years ago.

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

I seriously doubt she will go and model in Paris or London unless it's glamour tabloid modelling (naked and Bikini). She is not fashion model material at all. Not tall enough and too ordinary build-looking...  Not trying to be a prick here. Just speaking from experience having worked in the fashion industry some years ago.

Your just telling it like it is, there is only one real fashion model in the Barcelona apartments and that is ANNA, she stays quite busy away from her little fantasy life as an exhibitionist

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Your just telling it like it is, there is only one real fashion model in the Barcelona apartments and that is ANNA, she stays quite busy away from her little fantasy life as an exhibitionist

Never saw Anna so I can not tell. Point is. None of these girls are fashion model material. If they were they would not be in these apartments to begin with ;)

• Upvote 2