Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

7 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

No offense, Kris. But, if you really think that this guy has won every single girl over (from the first night) just because he has high-self-confidence, you are kidding yourself. There is power, authority or something that is causing the girls to let him get them to undress, drink and touch them nude whenever he wants.

I'm not one of the people who "hates" or "is jealous" of the guy. I just want to know who he is and what power he has that causes the girls to do whatever he wants them to do almost without question. Is that so hard to believe?

For what it's worth, I thought he was just role-playing the sexy waiter thing, and exaggerating his actions for comedic effect

regardless, looks like he, Lola and Rebecca are going out. Megan, not so sure. As long as he is not left alone with Megan I don't really care what they do, but I'd rather Megan and Rebecca stayed home together :cool:

• Upvote 3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems everyone is going to party :confused:

Not sure about Megan, she put on the sexy lingerie, but do not seem to make any preparations.

I just hope that she will stay and use remember to use her second  best toy (because the first one, unfottunately, is her phone ...)