Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I WANNA KNOW WHY THE FUCK HAS KRIS66 SPENT THE ENTIRE SATURDAY JUST GOING AFTER EVERYONE WHO MAKES A COMMENT ON CC,,,DUDE CHILL THE FUCK OUT AND CALM YOUR ASS DOWN,,,LET THESE PEOPLE VOICE THEIR OPINIONS AND STOP HARASSING THEM,,,,FIRST YOU WERE OVER IN THE BARCELONA #1 THREAD,,AND NOW YOU FOLLOWED EVERYONE HERE,,,,JUST TO BITCH ALL OVER AGAIN. WTF!!!

STOP READING THEIR COMMENTS IF EVERYONE MAKES YOU SO UPSET,,YOU NEED TO RELAX AND STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND GO EAT SOMETHING AND CALL IT A DAY,,,GET YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE DOWN AND DON'T GET A HEART ATTACK ON US.

Wow. ... The master bully has spoken. ... You do not like when people do not follow your path, are you?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Wow. ... Il bullo maestro ha parlato. ... Non ti piace quando la gente non seguire il vostro percorso, vero?

It should be a place of debate, but it seems to me that there is a bit of wickedness

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

It should be a place of debate, but it seems to me that there is a bit of wickedness

Euromike can be an exterm source of insults, if someone do not agree with his ideas. ...

He did the same kind of bulling with me some time ago. ... What make it even worse is that he also try to make it look like if he is the one that get attacked, or as he is the one that protect others. ... I am exterm annoyed by this guy. Sorry.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Euromike can be an exterm source of insults, if someone do not agree with his ideas. ...

He did the same kind of bulling with me some time ago. ... What make it even worse ist that he also try to make it look like if he is the one that get attacked, or as he is the one that protect others. ... I am exterm annoyed by this guy. Sorry.,

Lol.. if you take him seriously you are wrong.. everyone is entitled to their opinion just like you:blush:.. he expresses himself in his way.. sometimes funny sometimes to others not...remember everyone has an opinion just like you.. so try not to take his personally...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1