Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

et ensuite Lola a mis le meme produit directement dans le sac de la fille en rouge  And in English?

Lola and then put the same product directly into the bag of the girl in red

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Barca apartments empty! I can FINALLY finish watching Match of the Day haha

I am watching football hahaha

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

A number of people laughed when I put forth the option yesterday that the bearded guy was "training" or "teaching" the girls to be hostesses (NOT prostitution type) or something like models in a group scene for a video or magazine.. 

So, can someone please explain to me why he was just demonstrating for Rebecca, Meagan and Lola how to hold a wine glass, how to pour into one of the glasses and how to sip and turn eloquently when standing and drinking?

There is some reason why all the girls have allowed him to direct the action all week. That is not ordinary behavior unless a person has some type of power or control over the girls or is some kind of authority figure.

I will say again. I do NOT believe they are being trained to be "working" girls. I think it's much more innocent than that. Perhaps modeling shoots of group or crowd scenes (like people partying).

P.S. - after I wrote this, he was sitting on the living room couch of barc2 between Rebecca and Megan and had his arm around each.

Personally I think it's even more simply book,in my opinion this dude was hired by rlc,maybe both apartment weren't having good views,for sure apartment 2 was going bad so what they put out was this..yes it's very strange and looks nonsense etc a lots of times..but doesn't a lot of people been watching and talking more of the barca apartments?Its just my gess,your it's also good,one thing it's sure,this dude isn't acting naturally neither they girls with him.But both party had give us some bad moments and also some good ones.

15 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Lol.. if you take him seriously you are wrong.. everyone is entitled to their opinion just like you:blush:.. he expresses himself in his way.. sometimes funny sometimes to others not...remember everyone has an opinion just like you.. so try not to take his personally...:biggrin:

If MR.Chatterbox stopped talking and learnt to read,,,I was actually telling Kris66 to stop harassing people after they make a comment that he didn't agree with,,don't take my word for it,,,look at all  the stuff that he wrote all day,,,going after person after person instead of leaving people alone,,,if you don't agree with them,,then just write your counter argument instead of trying to put down what other people think "OR SPECULATE",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You know what's hypocritical to me,,,is that they try to stop other people (Including me) from speaking our minds,,and then turn around and accuse us of not letting them speak theirs.

And with Mr.Chatterbox,,,,he pretty much would talk to road kill if it he could,,he just loves hearing himself speak:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Lol.. if you take him seriously you are wrong.. everyone is entitled to their opinion just like you:blush:.. he expresses himself in his way.. sometimes funny sometimes to others not...remember everyone has an opinion just like you.. so try not to take his personally...:biggrin:

You fool idiot,gess you only want sex in rlc and people with own opinion don't count!?Go watch sites like vv!!

34 minutes ago, MrBox said:

If he would make this kind of "joke" with all people in this forum it may be fine. ... But he ist not. ... Euromike is bulling people with different opinion. ...  I am very sure about this. ... It is not fun at all. 

Sad thing it's to see people defending the pure bulling Mickey does..the dude "jokes" with everyone I gess..only were 2,3 days in cc and already the guy was calling me..jerk..fool..pure "joking"of course..lol..sad indeed.

• Upvote 2