Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Hopefully Belle will re appear in Barca 1 and do her sensational naked walk round every room! 

Well goodbye Rebecca you may have been here only a brief time but you will live in all our memory as the girl who dared to do what none did before in the barcelona apartments. Getting your face straight into Pussy and go for it! Well done. Such a shame you were not single and able to enjoy your time much more.

If Belle goes back to Barca 2 and is alone she could have fun herself - that's what I'd like to see

• Upvote 5

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, euromike69 said:

We know what some of you came to see:biggrin:

For the guys paying attention,,,do you see the difference in how Anna acts with this guy when she is completely sober vs when she is fucked up and out of her mind?

Raise of hands,,,,who is here only to see sex between Anna and The hairy ape?

Only? Of course not, but I would sure like to see it. I would also like to see her have sex with any of the girls. And I can virtually guarantee that everyone that has been bitching and moaning about the guy will watch him fuck Anna too, should it happen.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

We know what some of you came to see:biggrin:

For the guys paying attention,,,do you see the difference in how Anna acts with this guy when she is completely sober vs when she is fucked up and out of her mind?

Raise of hands,,,,who is here only to see sex between Anna and The hairy ape?

Anna acts like he isn't there for the most part- staying clear of him

Just now, dana3 said:

Sorry spoon...even if I could see it, I can honestly say I would not watch it!  lol

I will have to agree with you on this. I really like to watch Zoya when she is alone. But I don't watch Lev and her fuck.

• Upvote 3

Just now, beaver67 said:

Anna acts like he isn't there for the most part- staying clear of him

I remain convinced that he did something to offend Anna when they were out the other night. Dima said he had plans for her, and Anna was definitely showing an interest in him, so for her to return without him was strange. Maybe he decided Stella was hotter! (He would be right in my opinion!)