Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67

if anna is friends with carolina, then she is not going to do something stupid, with "hairy" in front of her- she is there to greet her friend, and that's all- just saying

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I will have to agree with you on this. I really like to watch Zoya when she is alone. But I don't watch Lev and her fuck.

Some guys here really love to see other guys,,,I don't actually think that they come to see the ladies,,the girls are just background noise to them,,,,But it's their own choice in what they like to see,,we don't judge around here.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I remain convinced that he did something to offend Anna when they were out the other night. Dima said he had plans for her, and Anna was definitely showing an interest in him, so for her to return without him was strange. Maybe he decided Stella was hotter! (He would be right in my opinion!)

agree Ben- sure seems tha something happen, by the way she acts

Just now, euromike69 said:

Some guys here really love to see other guys,,,I don't actually think that they come to see the ladies,,the girls are just background noise to them,,,,But it's their own choice in what they like to see,,we don't judge around here.:biggrin::biggrin:

Oh ... Do you really think, you could insult people with your homophobia?

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Or maybe he finally got to fuck her and they both lost interest.

could be, but don't think so- I mean what she didn't agree with his plan, and said "fuck you" and got away from him ?????