Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's the hairy dude really gone?I mean he was an bad thing in a lot things,somethimes looked some drugs etc were going on and he had some creep control over the girls..but as much I didn't like him I have no problem admitting all the life and movement he brought to both apartments..well let's hope the houses don't get "death" as hell and the girls try to stay entertain and entertain us in the process..clue to them..puzzles etc it's a no go hehe.

This guy was the rescue. At least for B2. ... Before him, this apartment was as boring as to watch drying paint. ... I also think that it was very good for B1. I hope the girls keep up with the new openness and also hang out togerther more in the apartment. ... I like the current development. :) ... It is fun to watch now. 

BTW, ... I really hope that the BF of Polya will vistit her again. ... Maybe he could also stay over night. :)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

This guy was the rescue. At least for B2. ... Before him, this apartment was as boring as to watch drying paint. ... I also think that it was very good for B1. I hope the girls keep up with the new openness and also hang out togerther more in the apartment. ... I like the current development. :) ... It is fun to watch now. 

BTW, ... I really hope that the BF of Polya will vistit her again. ... Maybe he could also stay over night. :)

Hep have to agree with you Mrbox,just look at both apartments now..the candle bath routines have returned and in b2 seems all three girls are sit in coach looking to tv for hours and hours..regard polya boyfriend that I don't agree,her and him don't have minimal intention doing nothing on cams..just a few minutes ago party girl took an shower and clean very very well the pus€&..as always she will do the things outside..but if both changed minds then wouldn't mind if the dude stayed one night of course.

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

So when are we going to see a pic of the new girl Carolina ?

It's just like any other usual rlc "model" type girl..skinny,no boobs almost,but it's have an nice looking face.Looks an little like Kristy but k it's prettier.

• Upvote 1