Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Sorry about that Bonnie is not here and her husband just wanted to say some thing and i don't no nothing about this chat box. Now he yelling at me. He can be a pain in the ass some time. Sorry Bye

So now there are three people on that account. Bonnie, Blue and mysterious stranger. More and more improbable...

• Upvote 2

We are crying out for a balcony cam in this apartment. They spend far too much time out there. It must be too much of a problem locating it without too much view of the area. But you can see lots of the outside on the reflection anyway when the door is left open at a certain angle. It looked like its much nearer a beach than Barca1.

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

So now there are three people on that account. Bonnie, Blue and mysterious stranger. More and more improbable...

I am sorry. I come in to sit with Bonnie husband so she can go home and get some rest. You do no Bonnie husband is in a care center and he paralyzed.

6 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I haven't seen a single girl in the Barc 2 apartment since I started watched about 20 minutes ago. If it weren't for the open balcony door and the posts here, I would think the place was empty.

The only girl I've seen is Belle in barc 1.

Carolina have been there the hole day. And now Anna there too. On the balcony..... 

4 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Try this one more time. Yes a remote helicopter and other member on here saw it before. Don't no why she brought it that why i have a feeling that they all will be leaving later on tonight

A remote helicopter like this? Or is something lost in translation?

reduced-z008-mini-4ch-remote-control-hel

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I am sorry. I come in to sit with Bonnie husband so she can go home and get some rest. You do no Bonnie husband is in a care center and he paralyzed.

I know all three of you write "no" instead of "know" and I don't think it's a coincidence. But by all means, go ahead and pretend. It's sort of amusing.

• Upvote 2