Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

Just now, Spoon said:

I hate to see Megan leave but we all knew (or should have known) it would happen eventually. And every time we're sad to see a girl leave there is another hot one to take her place soon. So cheer up.

I get you, but for me Rebecca and Megan were a little different. A girl like Carolina who comes into the apartment and is straight away doing naked massages is all well and good, but those two were more quiet and reserved, and we got to see them develop and suddenly break out of their shell. For me that's more enjoyable

• Upvote 3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I get you, but for me Rebecca and Megan were a little different. A girl like Carolina who comes into the apartment and is straight away doing naked massages is all well and good, but those two were more quiet and reserved, and we got to see them develop and suddenly break out of their shell. For me that's more enjoyable

I totally agree, Megan and Rebecca added a lot to the apartment!

• Upvote 1

I think its more sad with Megan leaving than the others as shes been different than the others, a little bit more innocent and vulnerable. Its like we have watched her grow with the experience. I wonder how a girl like her got into the project in the first place. Either way I hope her and her man a very happy future. 

• Upvote 1