Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

11 minutes ago, evian said:

Yes the girls started playing music loud and shouting on the balcony, similar to how last weeks parties started. Someone banged on the door, who we presume to be an angry neighbour,  and girls went quiet and turned everything off and put on clothes quickly. Lola appeared to contact RLC who put the cams down for a few mins, when they came back party was over and the rest is how you see it. Its a shame as it would have been Megan's last night and who knows what would have happened.

thanks for the info evian i appreciate it

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, manbat321 said:

Megan's packing it in and appears to be leaving very soon.  Polya is crying herself to sleep in #1 and little Belle is left in a fetal position on the couch while Lola lords over the place.  

12 minutes ago, manbat321 said:

Megan's packing it in and appears to be leaving very soon.  Polya is crying herself to sleep in #1 and little Belle is left in a fetal position on the couch while Lola lords over the place.  

i just saw polya in barca 1 and she didnt seem to be crying in fact she looked to be laughing

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

for love of god some one please fill me in on what happened

I think the neighbours complained about the noise and they got a visit so the place went UM for a few minutes. People presume RLC called Lola to stop the event although I am very confused why because it's not like girls are going to make much noise and the planned shows could and would have carried on, buthey did not. Polya went back to B1 where she cried on the phone apparently and Megan is packing it has been reported.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, manbat321 said:

On the bright side for Megan tho she is getting away from Lola and her controlling ways!!

On the bad side..we still gona have to see Lola and all her controlling things.But at least Megan and rebbeca are free of all that indeed.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I think the neighbours complained about the noise and they got a visit so the place went UM for a few minutes. People presume RLC called Lola to stop the event although I am very confused why because it's not like girls are going to make much noise and the planned shows could and would have carried on, buthey did not. Polya went back to B1 where she cried on the phone apparently and Megan is packing it has been reported.

well here is my take on that apartment, since its a premium only place and only premium people get to see it i would think it be anything goes, the banging on the door could have been anybody (like a boyfriend), but most likely it was noise they prolly went UM since the party at the door may not have consented to being on cam and especially if it was the police so the UM may have been a safety measure.....but I agree lola is poison much like vika was in barca 1, the first time ilona was in barca 1 she was a complete cock block and buzz kill...point is there have been several "lola's" and unfortunately there will be more im sure

• 1 hour ago, Benfold said:

no idea, not been able to find anything on her at all :( 

Although having said that, her passport is blue, as all Ukrainian passports are

Arr you guys..of course Megan it's from the well know country called Beauty and sexy:blush:

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

On the bad side..we still gona have to see Lola and all her controlling things.But at least Megan and rebbeca are free of all that indeed.

yes and if you remember ilona was like during her visit before this most recent one, as was vika....it would be nice if rlc would weed those out faster, maybe they leave them in for the potential drama...who knows

• Upvote 1

Well I've been keeping up so I know what's going on. And Pixie Megan is still packing so I get to see her one last time. I've found the true popularity of the girls is the post they get when they leave. As you can tell by the ones Pixie Megan has received. 

15 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

yes and if you remember ilona was like during her visit before this most recent one, as was vika....it would be nice if rlc would weed those out faster, maybe they leave them in for the potential drama...who knows

there's no ignoring the fact that Lola is a terrible house mother. Whenever there's a party she allows the music to be played too loud. this sin't the first time that the neighbors have had to complain about the volume. It also seems that RLC should contact her before the neighbors start to complain, because they are watching and listening as we are. I refuse to believe that investors in any company wouldn't monitor things carefully to protect their investment. 

Megan 

It has been a pleasure watching you from your first day. You are young and beautiful.  I see in you a strong desire to experience what life has to offer and in the process discover more about yourself. Thank you for letting us see a very small part of that discovery. Should your travels find you returning to RLC we would gladly welcome you back.  

I wish you a safe journey and a happy life. May you find all that you are looking for.

• Upvote 6