Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these girls are iron, still without sleeping, reading a book Carolina and Stella on the phone, she often returns when the morning is hours on the phone, I think with boyfriend, who knows if he says he is not yet gone to bed

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Lola will just talk and talk ..

Yep !1  So right !!  I've had hope earlier , when Carolina and Stella were in bwd, cuddling and caressing ... Until Mistress Lola arrives with her assistants , Mr. Speech and Mr. Cellphone !!  Again, she breaked all the mood that there was at that time !  Besides her twerking and dance moves, she does nothing !!  

I wonder sometimes how the girls in the Barca apartments act when they go back home after a few months here. Do they chock their friends by taking off the clothes when they arrive at a party? Or grab their girlfriends tits and butts?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I wonder sometimes how the girls in the Barca apartments act when they go back home after a few months here. Do they chock their friends by taking off the clothes when they arrive at a party? Or grab their girlfriends tits and butts?

You're right Spoon depending of course in the type of party you're at. It just makes you wonder how real this reallife actually is. If I tweeked my missus' nipple as Stella just did with Lola, I'd get a smack in the mouth and verbal abuse for the rest the day. :confused:

On 22-9-2016 at 8:34 PM, bookmaster8 said:

I hope you are not including me in the "many of you really think it is" real life group. I thought my post made it clear that I don't. I basically agree with everything you say except for the point that 1 or 2 girls are pros. I don't think that there is a single "pro" in either house at the moment, which is why everything seems so disjointed and unreal.

My bad, first I mean "some of you" and yes your post was very clear. Some explanations from BB and Benfold has made me understand a little bit more then I knew before. Have a good weekend!