Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Carolina has been up now 34 hour. She is definitely on some thing. The 3 girl and my be Anna went to another pool party and the last time they went to one they did not come home till 2:00 AM. Also you never going to see Belle do a open masturbation. She just got done playing with her pussy under the cover and it was like watching Danaya. All belle going to do is give you some nice pussy shots and that it. The rest of the weekend is going to be dead unless Polya get in the mood

is there some concept of Doctor visits or medicines....Anna was not well for three days..but hardly saw her taking medicines..she was coughing but continued drinking and smoking....and even since her return yesterday night belle doesnt look that good...she was really awkward while trying to sleep yest...

the concept of 3 girls in an apartment is tricky...if you have someone like stella, who likes to poke her nose all the time...then u cant see two remaining girls coming close... anna irma got close because ilona used to be busy in her laptop world...polya is also a good third girl to have....

1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Well Carolina has been up now 34 hour. She is definitely on some thing. The 3 girl and my be Anna went to another pool party and the last time they went to one they did not come home till 2:00 AM. Also you never going to see Belle do a open masturbation. She just got done playing with her pussy under the cover and it was like watching Danaya. All belle going to do is give you some nice pussy shots and that it. The rest of the weekend is going to be dead unless Polya get in the mood

Carolina was sleeping last night next to Lola so the 34 hour is wrong.

47 minutes ago, Zinc said:

is there some concept of Doctor visits or medicines....Anna was not well for three days..but hardly saw her taking medicines..she was coughing but continued drinking and smoking....and even since her return yesterday night belle doesnt look that good...she was really awkward while trying to sleep yest...

the concept of 3 girls in an apartment is tricky...if you have someone like stella, who likes to poke her nose all the time...then u cant see two remaining girls coming close... anna irma got close because ilona used to be busy in her laptop world...polya is also a good third girl to have....

yeah it is a tricky thing to have unless the girls are on the same wavelength only since stella came to barca 2 she has been this animated which in my opinion is a good thing. in barca 1 she was usually on the balcony or in her room by herself.

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

Carolina was sleeping last night next to Lola so the 34 hour is wrong.

No she lay down with Lola for about 10 min then got up and got dress and left. ( Noldus ) made the call on what time she left and what happen in Lola room and i was up with the rest of the member that witness this

13 hours ago, Noldus said:

caroluna horny touch her self now

I do not think Caroline is horny at all but she's a pretty good actress. When she was in bed with Anna all she wanted to do was talk although she pretended to be horny until it was time to put up as they say..