Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

3 minutes ago, delong1 said:

yeah it is a tricky thing to have unless the girls are on the same wavelength only since stella came to barca 2 she has been this animated which in my opinion is a good thing. in barca 1 she was usually on the balcony or in her room by herself.

Considering this at the least a scripted soap opera to certain extent... Anna & Stella make a very good combo. Much more so than Carolina & Anna...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

words spoken in Italian to Anne phone: "Love I do not speak on the phone to other people's problems, I do not speak on the phone, when I come to speak directly with her" I feel the same voice of turin's

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Spoon you should check your glasses, that is Lola and Anna is on the balcony with Carolina :biggrin:

Thank you. Considering Anna and Stella were the only ones there earlier, you can't see the face of the naked blond girl and no one else can be seen in the apartment (as you know there is no camera yet on the balcony) it's an easy mistake to to.