Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Looks like Belle may be getting dressed to go back to Barca1

yup- she just took a shower- going home to anna hahahaha

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Teasing doesn't do it for me..I want to see honest expressions of friendship,affection, and lust.

10 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Teasing doesn't do it for me..I want to see honest expressions of friendship,affection, and lust.

Here there is the drama, lies, deceit and fraud to hide the long maintenance
Out until seven in the morning

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

The girls Apt is just all about teasing and nothing else. We waited over 2 years before we saw 2 girls have sex and they where under the influence at that time and it will never happen again

Never say never Bonnie. You are wrong 99% of the time.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

There are reasons for the lack of masturbation which I have explained. She talks about sex a lot, every moment she makes is highly sexual - this a partly performance but she does it lot more than other girls. At the party did she hesitate for one second when she found Megan and Rebecca, was she not involved in everything she could be? Of course I have no genuine proof that she is but it is opinion based on a lot of observation. I genuinely think she doesn't know any other way to be whereas for others they act sexily because that's there job - she loves it.

I didn't know she talked about sex a lot. Guess I've missed some translations. They should be in one thread. Guess I'm not putting as much into her the way she acts. I do think she has done some dancing just by her moves. You may well be right about it. Hopefully she's here for 3 months so we have a chance to fine out.:biggrin: