Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

What she is wearing look like a swimsuit. she probably just went to the beach across the street.

The under wear she has on is what the girls was wearing on lingerie night and also she did not take a towel. That what i saw and i have no ideal where she went i just going off of how she was dress when she left

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

The under wear she has on is what the girls was wearing on lingerie night and also she did not take a towel. That what i saw and i have no ideal where she went i just going off of how she was dress when she left

"Lingerie night"? can you be more specific than that because that could be any night.

We do not need guys in these two apartments.What we do need is to remove the restriction on girl-to-girl sex for bisexual girls. Someone feels the need to restrict this activity. This is likely to be  RLC management. Their reason could be a moral belief that good girls don't do this and it will turn then into lesbians or it might be a marketing driven decision that by stopping at the teasing  point  more people will want to see more and they will subscribe. This would only work for a short time until the majority finds out what is going on and that they will never see any more. The girls have shown that they are willing to go further and I don't think that they are afraid of becoming lesbians because of some bisexual activity with another girl.

We have seen that anytime there are men on the premises the girls will cover up. We have enough boy-girl apartments already where sexual activity is available daily.

• Upvote 1

Just now, me2hk said:

We do not need guys in these two apartments.What we do need is to remove the restriction on girl-to-girl sex for bisexual girls. Someone feels the need to restrict this activity. This is likely to be  RLC management. Their reason could be a moral belief that good girls don't do this and it will turn then into lesbians or it might be a marketing driven decision that by stopping at the teasing  point  more people will want to see more and they will subscribe. This would only work for a short time until the majority finds out what is going on and that they will never see any more. The girls have shown that they are willing to go further and I don't think that they are afraid of becoming lesbians because of some bisexual activity with another girl.

We have seen that anytime there are men on the premises the girls will cover up. We have enough boy-girl apartments already where sexual activity is available daily.

... guys are not needed in this apartment ... but ... the days with a guy guest  in this apartment were the best this apartments ever saw ... 

maybe we should just hope for more openess ... and do not restrict the way the girls are ... even if there are hetero ... :)