Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say my thoughts, for me it is not an offense, their have chosen to do what they do, if you believe that these girls are the social assistants are happy for you, but perhaps the social workers of earn less

7 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I have a great idea...let's call the girls prostitutes, whores, call girls, professional girls, and let's then complain about how it is a boring day in that apartment.  What's wrong with some of you?  

You can really hurt someones feelings, and lose all the spirit that RLC is trying to create.

Do you insult girls at the strip club?  When trying to pick up a girl at a club or bar did you call her insulting names and then wonder why she wouldn't give you the time of day?  

Of course not.  Keep your judgements to yourselves, please.  

Unless the admin step up and ask them to stop calling these girls sluts, prostitutes, etc, these people will keep saying whatever please them.

12 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I have a great idea...let's call the girls prostitutes, whores, call girls, professional girls, and let's then complain about how it is a boring day in that apartment.  What's wrong with some of you?  

You can really hurt someones feelings, and lose all the spirit that RLC is trying to create.

Do you insult girls at the strip club?  When trying to pick up a girl at a club or bar did you call her insulting names and then wonder why she wouldn't give you the time of day?  

Of course not.  Keep your judgements to yourselves, please.  

I'm sorry what is the spirit that RLC are trying to create?

6 minutes ago, stash said:

Unless the admin step up and ask them to stop calling these girls sluts, prostitutes, etc, these people will keep saying whatever please them.

look for you being less hypocritical

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I'm sorry what is the spirit that RLC are trying to create?

We are all watching RLC, which is an experiment in putting cameras in apartments, and trying to let us see inside that world.  Sure, some of it is staged...this is a business.  This is probably one of the only real successful ones.

I believe that we all have the right to express our opinions, but I believe that we should also think of the feelings of the tenants, and at least be respectful.

We all know your thoughts, Sergio, but some of us would like to enjoy the girls, mostly when they don't seem so depressed.

Thank you, Sir.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm sorry that you can not understand me, I do not want offedere anyone, we stay each of their thinking, good evening

Sergio, I don't want you to get the wrong idea.  It may be the way you are expressing yourself. I don't believe you want to be disrespectful, just being factual.

I think that some of us want to enjoy happy tenants, and some of us believe that saying things that could hurt their feelings won't help keep the mood right.

4 hours ago, Benfold said:

There are no restrictions. The girls can do what they want, it's just that most of the time they choose not to go further. If you saw the show last week you will know that there was probably more traffic on RLC that night than any night previously - this is great for RLC. More traffic = more interest = more members = more money.

If there is one thing we can say for sure, it's that RLC will do whatever it takes to make more money. If that means lesbian sex in the Barca apartments, you can bet that they will encourage it, but they cannot force the girls to do anything. 

I just find it hard to believe that several girls would stop at the exact same spot when rubbing each

other's legs, and not once going over the edge of the thong. It seems likely that some rather specific rules were agreed to by all of the girls before the party. The same rules have been followed for massage sessions that I have seen here. The same situation existed between Kami and Kristy during their earlier time together. The rule may be something the girls themselves came up with to avoid any+ embarrassment during a session.

Whatever the source, if there is a rule, or guideline it needs to be done away with because it is destroying the spontaneity that would otherwise be present. Just let the girls do what the participants are comfortable with.The viewers are still talking about the Wednesday night party that included some interaction between the girls that was beyond what is normally seen. Everything was consensual and everyone loved it although there was some alcohol consumption involved by the participants.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, me2hk said:

I just find it hard to believe that several girls would stop at the exact same spot when rubbing each

other's legs, and not once going over the edge of the thong. It seems likely that some rather specific rules were agreed to by all of the girls before the party. The same rules have been followed for massage sessions that I have seen here. The same situation existed between Kami and Kristy during their earlier time together. The rule may be something the girls themselves came up with to avoid any+ embarrassment during a session.

Whatever the source, if there is a rule, or guideline it needs to be done away with because it is destroying the spontaneity that would otherwise be present. Just let the girls do what the participants are comfortable with.The viewers are still talking about the Wednesday night party that included some interaction between the girls that was beyond what is normally seen. Everything was consensual and everyone loved it although there was some alcohol consumption involved by the participants.

I think it is generally agreed by all that the girls are given some guidance on things to do in the apartment to keep the viewers watching. So they know that they should give each other massages, and wear lingerie, and behave in a 'sexy' manner. But I do not think they are told to 'stop' at any point, I think that in general the girls themselves decide what they are comfortable with, and there is a mutual understanding of how far the other girls are willing to go - most of the time, not very far. 

Last night, Carolina was really horny, and maybe you missed it but at one point she was in fact putting her hands underneath Lola's panties (although on the back, not the front.) Lola also rubbed Carolina's pussy with her fingers, over the panties, and Anna did the same to Lola. But it didn't go further than that, because apart from Carolina none of the girls were really in the mood.

I personally do think that Lola tries to control the girl's behaviour, for example when she wanted to move them out of Megan's bedroom into hers that night, but for the most part the girls can do whatever they want. Thanks to Kitek's translation, we know for example that Rebecca asked Megan "Do you want me to do it?" Megan said yes, and Rebecca went down :biggrin:

• Upvote 1