Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I Think that whatever drugs stella took,just turned her into a chatterbox,,,not the intended effect we thought it would have :biggrin:

I love Stella actually,,,but what I don't like is the same thing I would say about any girl on RLC (Except Rita),,,,sometimes they just talk too damn much,,,I'm a guy,,and usually when women start talking,,I find the nearest exit.:biggrin:

1306866467_jumping_out_the_window.gif1306866467_jumping_out_the_window.gif

Haahahaha:biggrin:  love how the guy hits the frame.. exit right..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

OK man, well you're going to be extremely frustrated on RLC if you think straight girls are worthless on this site. I don't want to argue about it any more because there's too much negativity on this forum.

Stella is a babe, and I'm glad she's here That is my opinion and it isn't changing for anyone

Really?,,,,Wanna bet :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I-Will-Find-You-And-I-Will-Kill-You-LiamI-Will-Find-You-And-I-Will-Kill-You-Liam

il y a 5 minutes, seb38240 a dit :

caro should join the girl and let her alone

Yes!! Carolina a besoin de plus!! Elle a essayé de montré à Stella sur le canapé tout à l'heure, mais Stella reste dans son monde! Depuis qu'elle est dans cet appartement, on a l'impression qu'elle s'ennuie, alors qu'elle était joyeuse dans BARCELONE1. Elle est nulle ici..

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

You don't HAVE to watch it, you know....

dude my only interest is the other girls in these apartments...straight girls should be with guys,...not here....i dont think Polya attractive but she knows how to have fun...

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,Carolina it's not sexy at all(at least for me),and don't see any aspect in what she it's more open that Stella,she reminds a bit Lola..ps..Stella it's an very sexy girl,sad to see her changing so much.

Stella is very sexy yes but something misters about her she has very cold side of her and she talk tomuch 

Just now, Zinc said:

dude my only interest is the other girls in these apartments...straight girls should be with guys,...not here....i dont think Polya attractive but she knows how to have fun...

You're just...wrong man. All the girls are straight. All of them. Rebecca might have been bi, but all the rest are straight. If Carolina was really as sexually frustrated as people make out then she'd finish herself off. She isn't, so she doesn't. 

Now I'm bored of this conversation so I'm just going to pop you on my ignore list for the rest of the night so I can enjoy Stella in peace

• Upvote 1