Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Seems like Lola is doing some ecounting in her bedroom. Rebecca came in and signed something that looked like recits. Then she moved the pillow to hide what they are doing.

So I second that they have gotten their payout for the last 3 nights.

I would personally pay them all to do it again at my house,,,so all of you can see my Ass walking in front of your screens lol:biggrin::biggrin:

But seriously though,,,I would pay to see them do it again,,,without the Hairy Ape of course::)

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Mike you could be right there but do you really think that it will attract so many new subscribers and even a lot of old sub`s to renew?

Yes it will "TEMPORARILY",,,,,after it wears off and dies down,,,it's then gonna be up to them to keep our interests going,,,,but doing this has only raised the expectations of a lot of RLC subscribers,,,it may work out for them,,or completely backfire in the end.

Why is it so important for so many people here to convince everyone that what we saw wasn't real, it was just a fake or a scam or an attempt to get new viewers, etc? Does it really matter why it happened? Except for the few exceptions that just want to see RLC fail or the girls to die, everyone enjoyed watching the parties.

If someone agree with you that it's all fake, do you feel good inside? Does it give you pleasure? I simply can't fathom why it's so important to you guys.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Perché E Così Importanti per tante PERSONE Qui a convincere Tutti Che Quello che ABBIAMO Visto non era reale, era da solo un falso o una truffa o Tentativo di ottenere Nuovi Spettatori, ecc? E veramente Importanti Perché E Successo? Fatta eccezione per le poche Eccezioni Che vogliono solista VEDERE RLC fallire o le ragazze a morire, Tutti apprezzato osservare le parti.

Se Qualcuno d'accordo con te Che è tutto falso, ti senti bene dentro? Non ti Dà piacere? Semplicemente non riesco a Capire Perché E Così Importanti per voi ragazzi.

the world is beautiful because it is varied

I don`t say it was fake but i can say that i didn`t see any reel sexual feelings in some of the action.

What i saw was some curiosity from Megan some real horny actions from Rebecca and especially Belle whom i think was really horny!!!!

The other girls just seemed to go along with the flow!!

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Why is it so important for so many people here to convince everyone that what we saw wasn't real, it was just a fake or a scam or an attempt to get new viewers, etc? Does it really matter why it happened? Except for the few exceptions that just want to see RLC fail or the girls to die, everyone enjoyed watching the parties.

If someone agree with you that it's all fake, do you feel good inside? Does it give you pleasure? I simply can't fathom why it's so important to you guys.

It was real. Tongue on pussy don't lie. But it was pretty obvious that RLC offered them a lot of money to take it to the next level, they most likely wouldn't have gone as far as they did on camera

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

You are wasting your breath,,,,,they will never be satisfied around here,,if nothing happens,,it's boring,,,and if something does then it's scripted or fake,,some people just love finding something to bitch and complain about around here.It's in their DNA lmaoo!!!:biggrin:

Anyway Rebecca and Megan are in the bathroom.:heart:

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Spoon said:

There's always something wrong no matter what the girls do according to some of the regular "Joe's" here who seem to live in La La land most of the time.

Hi Spoon...to those of us that  describe ourselves as voyeurs, in my opinion, it makes a great difference.  There are any number of websites where one can go to watch a 'show'.  Voyeurism (which is what this site professes it is) is different. It's watching real people in their everyday lives...it's watching real behaviors as relatiionships develop and grow.  But again, for shows, just go something like MFC.  These girls put on shows just for the viewer.  At least this is my opinion.  Not to say whatever happened wasn't good.  it was fun and interesting but...was it real?  I'll leave that up to each person to decide for themselves.

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

It was real. Tongue on pussy don't lie. But it was pretty obvious that RLC offered them a lot of money to take it to the next level, they most likely wouldn't have gone as far as they did on camera

And you know that for a fact don't you ;)   tsk......